Writing A Song

Luke's POV

I am sitting here with my guitar trying to write this song. It's mostly about what I wish could happen when I drive with Ashton in the car. I wish we were together. Not as friends meaning yes I am Gay. I have liked him since he stepped into my life for auditions to our band. That's right I am Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds Of Summer.

I look up to see Ashton walk in. God he looks good good in his bandana.I start to think of other things to distract me. I start to play the guitar and write words on paper.

The song I am working on is called Taking The Long Way Home. I have been working on it for an hour now.But keep getting distracted because Ashton's face keeps showing up in my mind. Calum knows I like him because he is like the guy I can go to for anything.

I am lost in thought when I feel my guitar being taken off my shoulders.I look up and see Ashton. He is leaning closer to me. And that's when it happens he kisses me.Omg he is kissing me. I start to kiss back. But then push him away and get up. I put my fingers through my hair.

"Luke I..." Ashton starts telling me.I cut him off by just clearing my throat.

I am out of the room. As I walk I see Calums coming down the hall with his ear buds on. I smile and keep walking.

Ashton's POV

I just kissed Luke Hemmings. The guy with the most amazing blue eyes. He is in the same band as me 5 Seconds Of Summer. I have been waiting for so long to kiss him. And seeing him their writing. I just had to take that chance.

Calums is my ex boyfriend but we are best friends though. He is also in the band along with Michael. Luke and Michael don't know that I dated Calum. That was 2 years I don't regret at all. But we both agreed that our relationship wasn't going anywhere.

"Ashton can I ask you something?"Calums ask me as he walks in.

I laugh and raise my eye brow. "Didn't you just ask me something?"

"Shut up Ash I mean it. Do you like Luke?"He ask as he sits down across from me .

I know when he uses the words Ash he is serious. He doesn't say it in front of anyone. And when others say it it's just a nickname. But with Calums it's different. And where did the question come from.

"Why do you want to know? Us maybe I do. But it will never happen Calum. He likes Girls. Fuck Girls Girls Girls. And if he was gay or bi why would he want to date me.Plus I haven't even come out to Luke or Michael have you?"I ask him. But all I get is him shaking his head no.

Then I see a grin form on Calum's face. The kind that I haven't seen for along time. I wonder what he is up too. I get up and walk past him. He grabs me by the wrist.I look at him then his hand holding my wrist and back at him.

"Don't ever think your not worthy ok? If Luke was gay or bisexual he would want you. You are caring, kind,lovable and your loyal. Don't forget that! EVER!"He says the last part abit loud. Then he lets go.

I walk away thinking of what he said. And how Luke had started to kiss back. But he did push away. God and tonight we have to all eat dinner together. I hope it doesn't get weird.

~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

Hey Everyone ! I hope you all like the first chapter.

What do you all think so far?

I want to thank my friend xlashtonlovex for the cover she made for this story. You should all go check out her stories you won't regret reading them.

Please comment,share and vote on this story. I love hearing from all of you.