chapter-4 🖤

"What are you doing here??"
Riddhima was crying. And she said
"How could you do it Vansh? Why you kissing her!!?"

"Riddhima go.i will talk with you later. Now i have no mood, please" vansh requested Riddhima.

"Never! I Won't go. You are telling me to leave so that you can enjoy with her? You cheater " Riddhima screamed.

"What the fuck you are trying to say? What kinda chitting and with whom?" Vansh is now so much irritated

"Hey girl leave this place now" Riddhima said the girl. The girl was also irritated coz she miss the chance of being close of Vansh.

"No she wont go.you go please.i will talk with you later" vansh said Riddhima calmly. But Riddhima come infront of the slut girl took her hand and said to left her again. The girl left the place.

Vansh pov

Now i lost my temper and said her "Are you mad? you sick women? You just ruin my mood,my moment"

"Why you touch this girl?why Vansh? You broke me?" I Couldn't notice her sentence because of her stunt. She grabbed coller of my shirt! How dare she? She touched Vansh Raisinghanias collar? Immediately i pushed her and she landed on floor and hissed in pain. Then i just grabbed  her neck tightly and warned her to never ever try to come infront of me. She was crying and sobbing.  "Vansh" she tried to speak something but i put my hand in her mouth and asked her to leave me alone. But then she jerked me and hug me.
"Vansh I love you, i can't live without you. I can't tolerate you with anybody. I am sorry please. I love you a lot" i was shocked about her confession.
"Riddhima are you fucking joke with me?what is your age?and you said that you love me?do you know the meaning of love?"

"I know i can't  live without you,in this days i dreamt for you only, i miss you so much." Riddhima said it in one go.

"Go from here immediately before i lose my control Riddhima."

"I Won't go.  I am going to live with you please Vansh"

"Shut the fuck Riddhima, now i am going to call your father. He will decided what should do with you... "

After two days of this incident.
In this two days Riddhima was crying in her room. Vansh sent her with her father in her home. Riddhima hear some knock in the door.she open the door and see her mom and dad.

" Riddhima beta,we want to talk with you" said her father.
"Yeah papa i also want to talk with you.papa i wanna inform that i really love Vansh and i mean it."

Nisa(Ridz mom)- Are you out of mind Riddhima? You love an old guy.
Ridz- Mom he is not old. Please stop saying this. I know he is    much more mature than me but i like him a lot mom.
Momjust stop saying it that you love this guy. You are only 18 and he is 35. Dont you understand he is double aged than you?

Ridz - Mom i can't live without him. I will die. (Riddhima is crying badly.

Nisa : Then die...
Abinas (riddhimas papa) :  Nisa!!!! What are you saying? She is our only daughter, we need to calm her,talk with her.

Ridz: No papa i am not going to understand anything now.  Please i never want anything from you guys but now i beg for my love.i want him.

Nisa: Look what is she saying Abinas.

Abinas: Beta Vansh don’t love you. He said me that i need to control you.

Ridz: Papa go and tell him i want to meet with him. If he is not interested in meeting with me i will suicide and i mean it.

Abinas: Riddhima what......

He can't complete his sentence, Riddhima shut the door.
Abinas know that their daughter is so much stubborn. She never asked for anything but when she want something she gain it. And most important she have a nature of suicidal tendency,and it’s dangerous.

Hey lovely readers please vote and comment 🥺🥺😔

Precap: Vansh pov