Chapter-13 🖤

In office Vansh was really busy today. His many dealer come today and had many meetings, discussions. After lunch he just turn on live cctv footage of his mansions gate.(actually it was for security reason) But what he saw his blood boiled. Riddhima hugging a boy and laughing whole heartedly. He also noticed there is Riddhimas friend Sejal and Ragini. He felt a little bit relaxed but not fully. He felt some insecurity..He want go home running way but his tough scheduled didn’t allow him.

Night 11.30
Vr pov

Today is one of the worst day of mine. I love my work but today Riddhima confronted me and I just want to talk with her.That's why I Couldn't gave proper attention my work but I did every meetings, seminar as I can't turn a love dovey immature boy. I am hell tired and a fucking headache!!!  I remembered todays afternoon footage. How Riddhima hug a boy.How could she do that? She is my wife,only I have right on her,only I can touch her, I'm always loyal to her, but she??? What is she doing? After our marriage I stopped going for one night stand or slut but she can’t understand all this things. I need to make her understand. And in morning she taunted me,now days she ignore me. If she want to leave me I will kill her.She is mine,she is committed with me,She can't betray me.(as Vansh is tensed and tired he consume many alcohol.He don't lose his sense but now he can't control his all frustration)

I back home and directly enter our room. When I entered room I noticed whole room is arranged with so many beautiful lighting and candle and this lavender aroma is drive me crazy than I noticed Riddhima. Oh my god she is looking mesmerizing. She is wearing a black sequence sharee with deep v neck blouse. I can see her cleavage area, her bare milky white skin,smokey eye look, her messy bun a simple nuptial chain in her swan neck is making her very gorgeous! But then I noticed some red spot in her nape area than i remember it’s hickey which I gave her last night. I just want now her. I pull her than I pinned her in our closed door and start kissing her. After 4-5 minutes I realise Riddhima struggling for lacking of oxygen. I leave her lips and rest my forehead with her.She is taking long breath as I was rough.I noticed a small cut in her upper lips I touch her cut softly, she hissed "I'm sorry Riddhima" I said it genuinely. She smile and spread her hand in my neck and give me a kiss in my chick. Her body giving me some energy as I was stressed and tired I start give  her some wet kisses "Vansh.." I found her she want to remove my head from her neck area "Don't stop me Riddhima. I need you now." I said it desperately but not leaving her. "I know, but...."
"For god shake don't ruin my mood Riddhima...just enjoy" Riddhima never stoped me,but today what happened I don’t know. May be she want some talk, but not today. Today I'm in mood of love making. The night was amazing as usual.

Morning at 7.15

I heard some noise and open my eyes. Mrs.Dsuja and one worker is cleaning dry flower petal and one table which have may be some food.Riddhima is standing there and observing their work. "Mam you and sir didn’t have dinner yesterday?" Dsuoja said it and Riddhima nodded her head "No."
"But you said me that you are too much hungry! Then why?"

"Mrs Dsuoja all things is cleaned.Go and ready our breakfast. I have my one important class test today." Riddz complete her talk Dsuoja left the place.

Reality hit me.I hurriedly get up from bed. Is there anything I missed?Why Riddhima was ready yesterday? What occasion that was?why she decorated our room?Even she was trying tell me something.

"Riddhima?? " I softly call her.

"What happened last night?"

"What Vansh!! " Riddhima surprised.

"No, I mean what occasion was last day? You...."

"It was my birthday " Riddhima said it. I found the whole world spinning. What I have done! It was her birthday!!And I ruin it!!

Okay guys I'm done for today.I know it’s short update so this time I will update fast. May be tomorrow I will post. 😁

Target vote: 120 ☘️

This beautiful cover is done by KatariaTanya7777
I am very glad for this cover.Thanks a lot sis. You guys can visit her shop.

 You guys can visit her shop