Chapter-12 🖤

After coming back from his office he saw a doctor is checking up Riddhima. Vansh felt nervous he thought "O my god,what happen her? What I will do if she is pregnant. Uff Vansh!  Why you can't control bad thinking"

Doctor noticed Vansh and said, "Please Mr.Raisinghania take care of her. Her bp is so low may be she don’t eat timely."
"Yes doctor. I will." Vansh replied.
"She is so weak it will affect her future.As you guys are married it’s highly needed to her physical condition should strong enough" doctor said and leave the place.

Vansh sit infront of Riddhima and take her hand and asked, "What happened Ridz?"

"Nothing, I felt dizy then loose my sense and fell on the ground.Maria(servant) noticed it and call the doctor. "

"I was afraid to think that may be you are pregnant. You know na typical filmmaker do this scene. Thanks to god" Vansh said it in relieved way.

"So,you don’t want baby?" Riddhima said it in broken down.

"No Ridz,that's not like. I want but it’s not right time that's why."

"Okay.But if you don’t want any baby please let me know.Then I will take strong protection and I will make sure I never get pregnant." she replied and leave for the washroom.

Vansh pov

What happened her? Why she is talking like this? She will take protection so that she wont be pregnant? Many time she said me that she love child,she want four child from me.But today!!! Wait is she hurt? May be,beacause from last few days she never disturb me,never try to open up with me anymore. Is I'm broken her? After marriage ladies gain wight but I noticed she is not like same before! She is losing her wight and cuteness also.Her face isn't glowing like before!! I need to talk with her.I am doing wrong.

When she come from Washroom I try to talk with her but she stopped me and said something that numb me!! She said, "Vansh I need you today. Is there any problem making out with me today?"

"Riddhima what.." she inturped betweens my talk "Yes or no?" I grabe her hand and took her on my laps, "I don’t have problem. But what bothering you?" Riddhima smiled a little and capture my lips with her.  I also start responsing her,biting, nibbling, sucking session start.I grabe her breast and start erecting them.open her shirt and thrown her bra also. She give her one Breast in my mouth "suck me Vansh,suck." I start sucking like there is no tomorrow. "Ahh Vansh give me your love bite.I want your mark in my whole body. " this aroused me more I start giving her tough biting. And her moan damn!! She is just screaming like hell today she is so loud.She is too bold today.She sucked me,kissed me doing every bad things which I fantasy.

In morning I couldn’t find her beside me.  I sit and felt so much relaxed. Suddenly I noticed Ridz phone notification from her college.So I randomly open it and found her college declared off day today. I start seeing her phone gallery. No i'm not peeping or searching anything from her phone. Riddhima never use passcode in her phone that's why I just took it.Then I noticed one thing she search so many thing about how to understand hubby! How to transfer in mature women, how to convert husband attention, how to get love from hubby!! This shocked me really!!! Then one things shocked me more she watched many porn video!!  My blood boil in anger! I screamed.
"Riddhimaa......."
Riddhima come fastly she has no clue what happen, so she just give Vansh questioning look.

"What is this Riddhima?are you mad?"

"What happened Vansh? Now what is my fault?"

Vansh showed her some video. Riddhima start laughing and said,
"So what wrong in this?Didn’t you enjoy tomorrow night?(ridz give wink) I learned all things from here"

I felt disgust, that's why Riddhima do this bold things.
"Riddhima please don’t watch this things.they just ruib people’s mind.No need to do such thing I like how you are."

"No you're lying Vansh.You don’t like me,you have many expectation and I'm immature that's why I can't fulfill your all wish.So I am learning how to make you happy." Riddhima said all this things in one go.
She also added,
"You know Vansh I'm trying my best, you may be noticed I don’t disturb you anymore. I stopped asking you for outing. I'm trying too behave like mature girl,I want to make you happy. I just want your love. I know you don’t love me. You just married me for my forcing but I will make sure you love me.I had so many expectation with my hubby but they wont never fulfill I know.That's why I'm trying to make you happy.Atleast in this marriage you will be able to fulfill your all happy dream.🙃 " Riddhima left from that place.

I sit at our bed. Now, I can understand what is she felling in this three months! She ruined her all happiness I never care for her genuinely. I just complete my task towards her, I give her food,shelters, physical intimacy but never give her happiness. She just crave for my love but,, what I have done?? I destroyed her childish sight, her innocence.Now she is only think about my comfort. I'm dumb!! I will talk with her after coming from my office.

Vansh left for his office.

Vote and comment please sweet reader💕