ch 11

The pic above is what featherwind looks like.

Pantherpaw woke in Featherwinds den. Her shoulder was plastered with a polution and cobwebs, and the same polution was on her muzzle but with no cobwebs. She got to her paws and shook moss from her pelt.

Featherwind turned hearing her.

"No no no lay back down you need to rest." He fretted padding over to her

"I'm fine Featherwind." She protested calmly refusing to lay back down.

"Your going to open that cut back up and it will be painful." He warned

Pantherpaw padded tword the entrance to the den.

"I'll be careful I promise." She meowed over her shoulder as she padded into the clearing.

Foxstar was talking to Rowanpaw but when he spotted Pantherpaw he quickly padded over to her,

"Hows your shoulder?" He asked her.

"It feels fine." She meowed.

"Good do you want to go hunting with Rowanpaw?" He asked flicking his tail tword the tabby she-cat.

"Of course." She meowed before padding over to Rowanpaw.

Rowanpaw turned and padded out of camp and Pantherpaw followed. Once out in the forest Pantherpaw lifted her head and breathed deeply tasting the forest scents. The smell of squirrel flowed over her tongue. She glanced around until she spotted the furry tail of the squirrel.

She lowered into a hunters crouch and glided tword the squirrel. She was only a few tail lengths away so she bunched up her hind legs and launched herself at the squirrel. She landed squarely on the squirrel and killed it swiftly. She padded over to a holly bush and buried the squirrel under it.

She straightened up to see Rowanpaw ahead she padded tword her. A thrust suddenly flew up into the air letting out a warning call. Rowanpaw whipped around and glared at her.

"Nice going mousebrain!" Rowanpaw growled angrily.

Pantherpaw flinched at her sudden outlash.

"Im sorry i did'nt know you were stalking a bird." Pantherpaw apologized calmly.

"Whatever!" Rowanpaw hissed before whipping around and stalking away.

I did'nt know she was so tempered!

Hope you enjoyed