starrs wedding

Story Jades POV

Story Jades POV

Today is Astrids and Vegas wedding. I honestly think this will ruin my chances with Louis. I mean, will be related? I don't think so. But it will never happen though. Louis and I are best friends.

1. That could ruin our friendship
2. He has a girlfriend (my sister)

Avonlea and Louis are dating. I love Avonlea. Also there cute together but it's also kinda depressing. So when ever I think of Louis more than a friendly way, I always remember. It will never happen. But Astrid Starr and Vegas are way better than Avonlea and Louis. Like they are endgame. Me and Galaxy Nova got them together. It was like a match made in Heaven. Now to see them getting married? Me and Galaxy Nova are going to be so giddy at the wedding.

My outfit for the wedding is soooo cute!

But then again, who am I impressing? Also Astrid Starr picked it out, its her day

But then again, who am I impressing? Also Astrid Starr picked it out, its her day. Also I asked her too. Galaxy Nova is the flower girl, since she is the youngest. I honestly cannot wait for Astrid Starr and Vega to have kids! They are going to be so adorable!

"Story! Hurry up darling we have have to get down to the gardens!" My mother said in her deep British accent. "Coming Mum!" I say I do a few touches up and walk out of my room with my purse. I walk down to the gardens and to the beautiful wedding area that has been decorated. "Wow." I say. I walk and find a seat for me and Galaxy to sit at. I honestly want us to sit front and center but the second row will have to suffice.

As everyone is coming in the wedding finally begins. We all stand up an the iconic wedding song comes on and all the brides maids and best men walk down the isle. Galaxy Nova comes down the isle tossing flowers down the isle. Once she's done, she comes and sits down by me and smiles. Vega looks super nervous. Then Astrid Starr comes down the isle. Her wedding dress was absolutely phenomenal.

The pastor starts the ceremony and me and Galaxy start crying a bit. They there which was absolutely beautiful. "You make kiss your bride." The pastor says and Vega kisses Astrid Starr and everyone applauses.

The iconic wedding music comes back on and they walk back down on the isle. Gosh so beautiful!

It's the now the reception. The food is amazing! Is Louis coming up to me. "Hello beautiful." He says to me. "Yes Louis?" I say to him. "Are we like related now?" He asks. "I don't know, hopefully not." I say. "What? Why?" He asks confused. Good job Story Jade. "Oh um no reason. It would just be weird if I was related to my best friend." I say not even knowing what's coming out of my mouth. "How?" He asks still confused. "Um I don't know." I say hoping we can cancel this conversation.

"Well anyways do you wanna dance?" Louis asked. "Aren't you and Avonlea going to go dance?" I ask. "I'm saving her for last. You know, best for last obviously." He says. Best for last I mimic in my head. "Then sure, why not." I say. He grabs my hand and leads me out on the dance floor. A slow dance starts and Louis puts his hands on my waist and my arms around his neck. We dance a little bit the Avonlea comes and says "Can I cut in?" I let go of Louis and Avonlea and him start dancing.

That's probably the closest me and Louis have ever been. No Story stop. It will never ever happen.

Now it's time throw the bouquet. All the girls are behind Astrid,waiting for her to throw it.

She throws it, and surprisingly Galaxy Nova catches it. Everyone is laughing and applauding. "Yay I get married next!" Galaxy Novas yells. "Not on my watch. Your way to young." Vega exclaims. Galaxy sticks her tongue out and runs off.

I look over and see Avonlea sitting on Louis's lap feeding each other desert. At that moment I wanted to run out. But I didn't for the sake of Starr and Vega. God I'm hopeless.

The wedding ends and Vega and Starr leave in the limo. There going to Austria. It's a beautiful country.
Everyone leaves and my Vega payed me and Nova to clean up the reception 500 each. We both instantly said yes. I don't necessarily like cleaning but I am be ing payed for it though.

I go back up to my room. Galaxy decided to stay the night so did Louis. He stayed in Avonleas room of course. Hopefully they weren't going to do anything . Galaxy is asleep. I am half awake. I know Lou and Avonlea are already asleep. Everyone in the whole castle is asleep now. Aragon is also decided to stay too. He's in one of our guest bedrooms. Well goodnight.

THANK YOU FOR READING
starrs wedding
From
ROYALTY CHEATERS