the 411

Inessa Mendes Pov

It's 6:00 am. It's time for me to wake up and go to school. I don't like school at all. I go to the this really rich private school that all celebrities children go to. Sadly, I'm one of them. I have already tried dropping out but the puppy eyes did not work
with me my dad. I get up and pick something out to wear. I eventually pick out this.

I go down stairs and see my parents and Mauve eating breakfast

I go down stairs and see my parents and Mauve eating breakfast. "Hello family. Mauve." I say. Mauve gives me a dirty look. I smile like the smart ass I am. "Mauve I need you to take your sister to school today. Me and your dad have an interview today." My mom says.

"Ugh fine." Mauve says. "Thanks bunches honey." My mom answers. Me and Mauve leave for school. We get to the hell hole. "Bye sis. Pray for me and I will pray for you." Mauve says. That's something we always say to each other before we go out separate ways in school. We might hate each other but we still love each other though.

I go to my locker and see my besties Nixie and Olympia coming down the hallway.

Now here's the 411 on both of them.

Olympia Rory Styles
Daughter of Harry and Kendall Styles, Olympia is the nerdiest girl you will ever meet at Celebrity Prep.
Has been in all honors classes since 7th grade. Also super rich since she is the daughter of a Jenner and she's on KUWTK all the time. Never had a boyfriend.  Not popular at all. Hates shopping and partying. But she loves going on tour with her dad. Sometimes she gets to miss school because of her great grades to go on tour with him.

Nixie Henrietta Sprouse
Daughter of  Cole and Lili Sprouse,
Nixie is one of those girls you see on tiktok with this whole cottage core aesthetic going on. If you think Olympia was boring, your really mistaken. She has pet frogs named Estella and Yaara. She has made a little cameo in Riverdale that her parents are in but not as there child.

The most popular girl at Celeb Prep is Nessa and Jaden Hosslers daughter. Amaris Quinn Hossler. She is very popular. But Rue is a total slut. Someone told me she slept with Chase Hudson. I mean he's hot but like seriously? I also heard someone saw her coming out of Parent Planhood. Anyways, my first class is honors math. That's the only thing I'm good at. Olympia is like a mathematician. I walk to my class and sit by Olympia.

"What should we do this weekend?" Olympia asked. "I don't know. Maybe sleepover at Nixies?" I asked. Nixies house is pretty cool. Also her brother is sorta hot. "No because all you wanna do is talk to Cosmo." Olympia exclaims. That's Nixies older brother. "Yeah, Cosmo is sooo hot." I reply. Olympia shakes her head. Olympia is dating a sophomore. She has no room to talk. Anyway, Mr. Clark starts our class. We start talking about geometry. The class goes by and it's now History.

In history we don't actually learn anything historical. Well besides in the Hollywood world. Right now we're talking about how Kim Kardashian got famous. We had to make a power point on it. Amaris Hossler is in this class. Amaris sits right by me. Sometimes she asks me for answers. I don't really care. "Hey my parents won't be home." Amaris whispered to me. "Okay thats nice I don't care." I say back awkwardly. "On Friday night I'm having a party." Amaris continues. "Your invited." Amaris adds. "Cool. Can my friends come too?" I ask. I'm not going if they can't go. "Who are your friends?" Amaris asks. "Olympia Styles and Nixie Sprouse." I say. "Oh. Hm. Olympia can come. Since she is the daughter of Harry Styles. I don't know about that Sprouse girl." Rue says. "Nixie might not even wanna come. Not even Olympia. They are not really the party type. But I will ask." I say. "Cool." She says and winks at me. Also did I mention that she is bi? Yep. She not even that cute to be honest. Also her mom let her dye her hair blonde. It's kinda cute.

LUNCH TIME

It's finally lunch and I'm sitting by Nixie and Olympia. "Hey Mendes over here!" I hear someone call me. I look over and see Amaris and her little squad. "Yeah, you Mendes. Get your ass over here." Amaris Hossler is calling me over. I look at Nixie and Olympia. "Well go!" Olympia pushes me out of my seat and I walk over to Amaris's table. "Hey girl. Meet my friends." She gestures to her friends. "This is my girlfriend." I look over and see girl similar in style to Amaris. "Hi. I'm Arcane. Arcane Depp." She says and holds her hand out. Dude this girl is the daughter of Johnny Depp. "Hi I'm Inessa. Inessa Mendes." I shake her hand. "Cool. Daughter of Shawn Mendes. I know your sister. She let me makeout with her once." She says. I sit down.

Why would my sister wanna makeout with a girl like that? Anyways, I eat my food and the rest of Amaris's clique talks. Lunch ends and they leave. That was weird. The school day goes by, and it's finally time to go home. I walk to Mauves car, and wait for her. I hear my phone go off. It's Snapchat. I check it, and someone added me. Amaris Hossler. Of course. I added her back, and she instantly snaps me. A thirst trap? What the fuck. Honestly she's kinda cute. I send her a snap back of half my face in disgust back and say "fuck u want?" and I send it to her. She send sends me one back saying "your body on mine."