copy and paste rue and jules

inessa pov

wait what? doesn't she have a girlfriend? i snapped her back saying don't you have girlfriend? mauve finally got to the car. "did you make out with a girl named arcane?" i asked. "um yeah awhile ago and it was a dare. i'm straight. why?" mauve answered back. "just asking." i said.

we go into the car and got home. it's friday thank god. i texted olympia and nixie and asked them if they wanted to come to amaris's party and they both said no. lame. i took a nap then i got ready for the party. i put this outfit on

 i put this outfit on

i am gay. i'm bi. i dress fem and masculine but for the party i decided dress masculine. "mauve can you take me to a party at my friends house?" i asked. "sure." and we left. we pull up and i get out. i can smell drugs alcohol and sex. i am definitely finding me some weed. haven't had a blunt in a hot minute. i see amaris. she looks so hot.

i go up to her and say hey. "i broke up with my girlfriend by the way." "oh you did wow. do you know where i would find me a blunt?" i asked. "yep already rolled over there." she pointed and there was a lighter too. i took one lit one and hit. shit feels so good. "let's go to my room." amaris said. "um okay." i said. she dragged me up to her room.

her room was hot. there were so many bands that she listened to that i didn't think she would. we sat down on her bed and talked. this is definitely not how i expected it to go. she told me about her life. i fell in love with amaris that night. amaris was my first love. i think i miss understood her. she acted out for a reason. her parents weren't together. she lived with her dad. couldn't stand her mom. well her moms new boyfriend actually. that night she became my girlfriend. olympia and nixie didn't approve at all. "she's going to break your heart inessa."

"no she won't. hopefully she won't." i said.