They Arrived

Put on the song Hourglass by Catfish and the Bottlemen
"Oh my god she's gonna be here soon. Oh shit. I'm so nervous. Ugh. Do I look good?" I said as I was pacing around the airport.

"Bro you look fine. Just calm down." Calum said as he looked up from his phone.

"Ugh. What if she freaks out. What if she cries. Oh god. Ugh. I'm so nervous" I said.

"Flight 133 is now landing."

"Oh shit guys. Oh my fuck. Shit. I'm so scared." I said as I sat down.

"God Michael just calm the fuck down." Calum said.

"Oi Calum. I'm doing a keek." Ashton said.

"Fuck you." Calum said.

"Whatever I have to restart the keek you jackass." Ashton said.

"Guys. Their walking out of the plane." I said as I was pulling something out of my pocket.

I saw her. She left the plane and she started running with Jasmine. Her eyes were so bright. Her lips were the same colour. Her hair was dyed to a shade of red. She was wearing her favourite Blink-182 shirt and was wearing ripped skinny jeans. She got a tattoo. It was lyrics. Of the song I wrote for her.

"Oh my god Michael." Frankie said as she dropped her bags.

We immediatly connected our lips. I twirled her around a bit. Our lips were moving in sync. I heard flashes and 'aws'. I unlocked our kiss and turned around to see a big group of girls and some guys. I looked back into Frankies beautiful brown eyes and then I turned my head to Luke and he knodded. I knodded back.

I turned my head back to Frankie.

Ok prepare yourself everyone. Okay. Okay.

"Frankie Patterson." I kneeled down on one knee. She immediatly put her hands to her face. I heard a lot of gasps and people saying 'oh my god.'

"I'm the most luckiest man alive. Seriously. Having a long distance relationship with someone is hard. But we managed to do it. We've been together, for how long? We've been together for a year and a half. God I sound so stupid. But Frankie, I love you so damn much. You don't even know. I would risk my life for you. And I would love to spend the rest of my life with you if you would do me an honour. Will you Frankie Patterson be a Clifford? Which means, will you marry me?" I finally said it. I finally asked her.

Her eyes were full of tears.

I was waiting for an answer.

"No." She said with a smile. I immediatly frowned.

"Michael I'm just kidding. Of course I'll be a Clifford." She said.

I smiled. I got up and kissed her.

Everyone was taking pictures and saying 'aw'. Some of them were literally crying. Maybe of happiness and or of sadness because they can't have muah. Just kidding.

"Yay! She's part of the family!" Calum said as him and the rest of the boys and Jasmine were hugging us.

"Come here." Ashton said to the fans. They all ran over and it was basically a big group hug. Luckily our photogapher was with us so he took a lot of pictures.

God I'm so happy me and Frankie our getting married. This is the best day of my life. Okay maybe not the best. My wedding day will be the best day.

Hehehe yasssss THEIR GETTING MARRIED.... YASSSSS.... Lol... okay I hope you liked my story...
Just kidding its not over... there's a little bit more like their wedding and planning the wedding...
There will be a second book of this... and the letters to michael.... well it might be over... maybe....
Okay byeeee!!!!!