SMG4

When ur writing with Grammerly's free keyboard and Premium says you have 22 advanced issues in your writing...

><><><

"I still can't believe how different the USB is from mine," said Four as he looked around once more. It should be obvious where he and Gray are at the moment. "But I must ask, why so much grey? Is it your favorite color?"

Gray nodded as she got out a toolbox. She snapped her fingers to draw Four's attention to her then pointed at the floor.

"You need me to do something?"
Gray nodded.
"I'm no technician if it's anything outside of the computer, but I can try anyway."

Truth be told, Gray could do this herself. Had she wanted to, she could've saved herself from that bear trap and even taken care of herself until she found someone to help her.

Four unscrewed a panel and found some loose wires. He chuckled before he connected them once more.

"If it's matching colored wires, that's easy!" Four said as he got up. His smile turned into a blank expression when he noticed how close their faces were... "Hey... There's no need to be this close..."

Yes, his heart was racing, but he could tell that Gray wasn't lovingly staring at him...

She was studying him...

"Did uh... Did I do something wrong?"
Gray shook her head no then used her fingers to form a smile on her face mask.
"You're happy right now?"

Gray nodded.

"Oh, phew. That's a relief," said Four as he backed up. He could still feel her gaze, but he felt a bit better knowing that she wasn't mad at him. "Need anything else before uh... your pod shrinks and is moved to my room?"

Gray thought about it for a minute before shaking her head no.

"Are you sure? Wait, where do you even sleep?"
Gray chuckled as she tilted her head signaling Four to follow her. When they arrived at the stairs, Four got worried.
"Hold on, Gray. I'll help- Woah!"

Normally, people who do handstands wouldn't go up a flight of stairs. Yet here he was witnessing Gray do a handstand and walking up a flight of stairs with her crutches in between her legs.

Once she was at the top, Gray snapped her fingers and motioned Four to follow her so he did as she was told.

Words can't describe how thankful Four was that the mannequins stayed on the first floor. Then again... they were faceless...

When they arrived at a certain room, Gray booped Four's nose and then pointed at the ground. Four got the message and waited outside for a bit until she was done changing. His eyes widened...

[Psst, ignore the background

[Psst, ignore the background. It's the default background.]

"Respect a lady's privacy, SMG4," he repeated in his mind. "Maybe she hadn't gotten around to fixing the buttons."