:(

Techno pov

I woke up to the front door being opened I got up from my bed and went downstairs "hello" I said in my normal monotone "hello techno" Phil said "umm Phil and Wilbur I need to tell you something" I said. "What is it techno" Phil said "it's about tommy" Phil looked confused Wilbur shot his head up "WHAT IS WRONG DID SOMETHING HAPPEN" Wilbur shouted " he's fine we'll kinda" I said " what do you mean kinda" Wilbur said in a cold voice it was scary even for me. "Well you see" I said I then explained everything to him and Phil "My poor starwberry" Wilbur said trying to hold back tears Phil was surprised right as Wilbur was going to say something Flower walked down the stairs "techie" where are you flower said "I'm right here" I said in a calm tone. Flower then walked over to me and hugged me from behind Phil was happy but I could see Wilbur's jeoulsy.

Wilbur pov

How dare techno take My strawberry away from me "techie I wanna cuddle again" Tommy said wait is techno trying to steal My Strawberry Phil saw me and my jeoulsy "hey tommy how about you go take a nap with Wilbur" Phil said trying to calm me down "okay I will take nap with wilby" tommy said he called me wilby yes it's working. "Okay follow me starwberry" I said "okay wilby" tommy said we then walked up to my bedroom I then walked towards the bathroom "starwberry I just going to change my clothes okay" I said in a sweet tone "okay wilby" tommy said I then went into the bathroom to change strawberry is so cute when he's sleepy. I then finished Changing and walked back inside my room starwberry was half asleep it was is cute "hey strawberry wanna go to bed" I said as I sat next to him "wilby can you play me a song please" usually I don't like to play the guitar after lessons but for starwberry I will "anything for you strawberry" I said happy I then grabbed my guitar and started playing I was halfway into the song till starwberry fell asleep "awww" I said I then took a quick picture. "Goodnight starwberry" I said before puymy guitar down and cuddling with him I miss these days.

Tommy pov

I wasn't going to fall for it I played along to Wilburs little game but that doesn't mean I was that stupid I just acted like that to gain his trust then I can find a better way to escape but for now I'll just have to keep playing there game and hopefully not fall to far in.

Hi hope you enjoy the chapter ❤️❤️❤️