Aww

Hey umm so do you know the chapter wow... Yeah that was an alternative ending so here's the real one

Tommy pov

I had woke up by footsteps coming up the the stairs I thought it was Wilbur as nd techno but when the door opened my heart dropped right there was Tubbo and Ranboo
Tubbo was hiding behind Ranboo "Tubbo is it really you" I said whith tears in my eyes tubbo then stepped out behind Ranboo "Yes it's me tommy" he said sweetly he then leaned down and hugged me I hugged back not wanting to let go " Tommy your hurting me" he said while chuckling "sorry" I said as I let go He then pated me on the head " oh tommy this is ranboo" he said "hi tommy" Ranboo said you could tell he was nervous. I don't know why but I just felt like being nice to him like if I said anything mean I would be killed by the gods I the went over to him and hugged his leg since I was sitting on the floor "oh tommy what are you doing" Ranboo said "don't worry Ranboo that means he likes you he did that to me the first time we met" tubbo said.

Ranboo pov

"Okay I'm going to go get food have fun" tubbo said while going downstairs tommy was still hugging my leg "hey bud how about you let go of my leg" I said he then let go and stood up he then hugged me again "umm not exactly what I wanted but better" I said he then grabbed my arm and put it to his head I didn't know what to do so I just started patting it he seemed to like it so I continue "Your so cute" I said tommy then smiled "thank you Ranboo" tommy said this is the cutest shit I've ever seen I thought to myself he then started burying his head in my chest he's so cute.

Aight so that's the end of chapter I did have a longer one but then my dumbass deleted the draft on accident so you got this one your lucky the other one was full of angst okay but I do need your opinions

Whenever Tommy gets stressed or panicked he goes into little space

Yes

No

Plz let me know cause I've been thinking and it would also be cute but it's up to you bye