Who where they?

I sat in silence looking at him.

"Your- your name is actually Jeff-"

That easily pissed him off and he slapped me. The tall man acted as if nothing had just happened.

"OW!" I yelled. Then slapped him back.  He just took it and looked back to me as his cheek started to turn red with a hand mark.  

"Asshole."
"My name isn't that bad."
"meH nAmE iS jEfF" I mocked.

He then poked aggressively at my wounded hand, of course i pulled away quickly and silently screamed.  "Ugh I don't need this right now.  I'm going home.."

Suddenly the static sound became aggressive, making my ears hurt and give me a headache.  I stopped and tried to cover both my ears.  I felt something smooth yet strong pull me back and raise me up, turning me around to realize the tall man has whole ass tentacles holding me up to height.  Now i'm face to face with it..  Even without his features you could tell he was mad.

"Do not tell anyone what you saw or did here.  Your life depends on it."  He threatened.  I nodded, not questioning or saying anything else.  He set me down and I just went back to walking, attempting to seem un-afraid.  "Wrong way idiot" Jeff called out.  I realized he was right and ran the correct way, laughing a little from totally making a fool of myself.  

I made it home and re-wrapped my hand with fresh bandages, I didn't trust Jeff had done it right.  I calmed down and burned my stained clothes in the fire place, and cleaned the knife.  Hopefully, I can put this night behind me, and forget about it and Hannah.  

Jeffery Woods

... He gave me his full name.  I went to my desk and sat, going to a private tab and of course googling his name.  He's known as "Jeff the Killer".  A famous murderer.  I did some research and read articles about him and who he used to be.  There wasn't to much on there, and there where a lot of fake pictures of him on the internet, claiming to be real. Even some horribly fake sighting videos on YouTube.  Doesn't matter, he's still a confirmed murder.  It.. wouldn't be smart to try and go see him again, he did almost kill me after all.  But..

Who was the other?

I looked up details and got a name, "Slenderman". All the pictures where accurate of what he looked like.. wait.. OH GOD NOOO! WHY WHY WHY WHY- 

You have found a rule34 picture of slenderman

I've never closed a tab so fast in my life.  Why did it look like that? Why was he so buff in that picture-?  Just.. why...

I didn't need to see that.  

But hey, the stories are interesting!  

Several stories and picture surfing later

I check the time and it's 2am, I realize I should probably go to bed,  I close my computer and turn around.  Then jumped and almost shit myself from seeing Jeff sitting on my bed, just watching me.

"Dude what the fuck! How did you even get in!" I whisper shouted
"You didn't lock your window"
"Why the fuck are you here!" another whisper shout
"I don't know, it's no fun back at home"
"Go home. I don't need some creep in my house tonight."
"Aw why not?"
"C R E E P"

He then shrugged and still hadn't gotten up from my bed.

"Listen i don't have any weapons on me, so whats the fuss?"
"I hardly know you and you stabbed my hand.  Maybe you haven't noticed but thats a bit shady.  Who knows, maybe you'll kill me in my sleep, or even before i can fall asleep."

Jeff rolled his eyes and stood up.  "I watched you lookin at fake pics of me and Slender"
"Can you blame me? Both of you look far different from what normal people nowa days consider normal"
"Im not old, I know whats normal and whats not.  But people are so jumpy, and hardly ever take risks.  Too boring for my taste."

His tone of voice was unsettling, he was setting off so many red flags in my head.  And my gut felt funny.  I knew I had to either leave or kick him out, then simply not sleep for tonight.

Jeff started to walk towards me, my heart started to race..