𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

Adalyn's POV

I had been in Detroit for a few days now. I've settled down into my small apartment and I've been working on getting the club set up. It's been hard to get done. I've had to decorate, find I'm employees and by an ass load of alcohol. The designing and buying the boozes were easy enough even though I'm  on the verge of being nearly broke. Moving and started your own business is a lot of money and a lot of stress.

Finding employees has been hard all I need to do is at least start out is two other people than me helping out. I've been looking all over for people to help me run it. It's been complicated though.

In a way I missed my family and friends especially Marco. Me and Marco would text each other at night and call each other to but all I wanted to see was him. Even though I missed everybody I wasn't going to go back. Besides if I go back everyone I know will say "I told you so." And I don't want that because I'm capable of making my own life decisions.

Detroit was a different feel than Louisiana. Everyone there was either a red neck or they were annoying as hell. Detroit was definitely something else for me. It felt like life had finally hit me. After being here for a few days I noticed that it there was druggies and so called gangsters. Back at home I had no fear. Everyone had connections with each other. But now in Detroit I feel disconnected from everyone.

The only person I've really talked to that's from here was the guy from the other night. Marshall I think was his name. He seemed nice. I mean nice enough to help a basically tourist move in.

I think I just have cold feet about this. I'm nervous. Tomorrow night is the opening of the club and nothing can go wrong or I'm fucked. I have a feeling everything will come around but still.

I put the last bottle of tequila up on the shelf behind the bar when the sunlight from the door bursted in. As soon as I knew it two girls walked into the building.  One of the girls was a blonde and pale skinned the other had matte black hair and a darker mixed skin tone. They both walked into the room I looked at the corner of my eyes with confused look on my face. Who are these girls?

"Hey are you the owner?" Said the dark haired girl while leaning over the bar counter.  While the other girl stood by her side.

"Yeah. How can I help you?" I asked walking closer to the counter. These people don't ring a bell. I have no idea who they are.

"Oh well me and her." The blonde said pointing to her friends and said "We need jobs, and we saw a sign on the door that said this place was hiring." She seemed witty,catty. In other words she would work for the job.

Am I crazy to just say they're hired? I mean I don't know these people. Who says they're not psychotic? I've never been one to talk to strangers but I am in desperate need of employees. Yes I could interview them but I don't have time to I'm a busy woman with priorities.

Don't do it Adalyn.

Don't say yes bitch.

"Yeah." I said signing both the girls looked at each other. "You're hired." I said grinning.

They both squealed.

"Omg omg! Thank you so much!" The blonde screamed.

I stood there awkwardly as they freaked out. They had to be in high school. They looked young. I remember high school. It sucked.

"You're welcome." I said calmly "I'm Adalyn by the way."

"Omg were so sorry. I'm Dion" The dark haired one spoke.

"Evelyn." The other one said.

They said holding both there hands out for me to shake.

We talked for an hour or so because we I need info about them and to see what they were both like. They both seemed funny and witty. In other word straight up perfect for this job. I told them they would one of them would be behind the bar and one of them would be walking around serving.

Tomorrow night was the big opening of the club too. I was nervous and scared. But I was excited. I had a feeling either the club was going to be a hit or a miss.   I had hope but I don't think it will be a big outcome.

Both of the girls both got up saying their good byes and walked out the door.

————————

I walked into my apartment and fell onto my bed in peer exhaustion. Today was rough but I have to get over it. I haven't even had the opening of the bar and it thought this stuff was hard. I'll just wait until tomorrow. I can't imagine how stressful it will be then.

I took a long hot shower and tucked my self into my covers and drifted off to sleep.

——————-

Thank you so much for reading it means the world to me I thought this story wouldn't have a good out come but I have high hopes!

Thank you guys! Also don't forget to comment your opinions!