The Mind Control Diary.

Dear Reader, this is a story of the mind.  The active and the subconcious at work.  It is also a mind warping tale of incest, murder, and deception.  Read if you dare!!!

Dear diary,

today is my 14th birthday.  I woke up this morning and saw the window open.  I'd been looking out of it late last night and must have forgotten to close it before i went to bed.  I threw the bedsheets off of me and sat up on my bed.  For some reason, i stared at the bedspread my mother had made me last year, a patchwork of roses and daffodils.  It seemed too cheerful to me, but i couldnt deny her gift.  I guess at the time of the giving, i was feeling sympathetic.  I stood up and walked over to the window.  I leaned my hand on the window sill and reached up to grab the edge of the window.  I pulled the window down and it slammed onto my hand, smashing it between two pieces of wood. So, the first things my parents heard were my screams of agony and the cries that followed.

As i thought, my father rushed into my bedrooom...NAKED!   The fact that he would come to my aid without some kind of clothes on was a little troubling when i thought about it afterwards, but at that moment, iwas inexcrciating pain!