A reunion?

"God fucking damnit" Jack Bright muttered in anger, he's currently in the body of a 30 year old male, with European descent, who was sentenced to death after burning many many houses. "Why am I here again? I didn't ask for this shit" Jack Bright looked at the cameras, yet no response was given.

"Its another reunion, Jack." Said O5-6, or more better known as "Cowboy" who once upon a time was called Mikell Bright, Jack Bright's older brother. Well, he's the OLDEST Bright sibling after all.

"Another fucking reunion?? This is the second time! It won't even have a difference!" Jack complained, as he sat down on the chair provided. "Besides, why is it just the two of us?" Jack asked

"Not just the two of you" Jack and Mikell looked at the sound of the voice, it was David, David Blindman, Mikell's son. "...David" Mikell mumbled. "Hello dad, its been a while" David smiled looking at Mikell, despite being blind, he sure knows who's who and where they are. Mikell couldn't even bother to sit down, he just stood up, arms crossed, one of them holding his wolf-shaped cane even.

"I would like you to sit down, Granduncle." Mikell looked at the person who spoke, it was Yorick Elroy, Jack's grandson. "Yorick?? Since when did you get here?" Jack sat up straight as soon as Yorick spoke, he wasn't expecting to see his grandson come out of nowhere. "Uhhhh, maybe a few minutes ago?" Turns out Yorick isn't sure how much 'a few minutes' is.

David and Mikell didn't speak to each other, while Yorick and Jack spoke sometimes. "Do you know who sent us here?" Jack asked, putting his hand on his head. "Uhhh, no, all I know is that the guards suddenly pulled me here saying that there's a meeting of something." Yorick shrugged, Jack looked at Mikell, Mikell responded with a shrug as well. Not even an O5 knows why they're here. Odd.

"You guys are here too?" Jack and Yorick looked at the talker, its Serra Argent with SCP-590, or better known as TJ Bright, her father. "TJ!!" Jack yelled, going to TJ. TJ noticed his brother and hugged him, he's happy and smiled very brightly. "Hey buddy, did Serra bother you from coloring?" Jack asked, TJ nodded in response. "Hey! We were called for a meeting! I had to bring in dad!" Serra complained, "besides, I brought more coloring! So dad won't be bored haha" Serra laughed, as she grabbed in her pockets, some coloring and normal papers. TJ's eyes shined brightly and was happy, he started clapping, grabbed the items and started to draw. Jack sat beside TJ, making sure he has some comfort.

"Has uhh, grandma Evelyn came yet? I wouldn't expect seeing auntie Claire since she uh.. y'know.." Serra said, fiddling with her thumbs in worry. "She died? Yeah, also no, mom hasn't arrived yet." Mikell answered. "Do you think dad would come as well?" Jack looked at Mikell, Mikell shrugged. Adam Bright, their father never arrived at such meetings before.

Suddenly, the doors started to extend and opened. Entered in.. a surprising guest. Mikell and Jack opened their eyes wide when they saw the newcomer, David couldn't even see but he knows whats going on. While TJ is still drawing, Serra and Yorick looked confused while staring at the doors.

Enter in, Sarah Bright, or more better known as SCP-321. The youngest of the Bright siblings, the one treated differently than the others. No one expected her to come, no one. "S-Sarah?" Jack looked at her in shock, Sarah looked at Jack, but she doesn't seem to know who he is. "Jack.. she doesn't recognize you, she doesn't recognize any of us. She's never met us before." Mikell held Jack on the shoulders, Jack looked at Mikell in fear, he was upset and concerned at his own little sister.

Sarah sat down on the floor, she's too tall to ever sit on the chairs, and if she does her head might bump on the roof. TJ looked at Sarah all of a sudden, and went back to drawing. Serra observed the drawing that her father is making, so did Yorick. TJ was drawing the entire family, the only ones missing are Adam and Evelyn.

"Oh! Hello everyone!" Another newcomer? No, its Evelyn Bright. Mikell, Jack, TJ and Sarah's mother, David, Yorick and Serra's grandmother. "Oh mom, you're here? Did you come alone?" Jack asked his mother, who's currently finding a place to sit. "Oh, I didn't come alone, someone very special is joining in!" Evelyn smiled with joy, she didn't even bother to look at Sarah, if she did, she'd remember what happened. "Who is?" Jack looked around, and he stood up in shock. Mikell looked at the door, and immediately covered his face with the cowboy hat he has on.

Footsteps approached the door, and the man walking revealed himself. It was Adam Bright. Everyone looked at him with shock, they might never met him face to face, but they know who he is.

"Hello boys and.. everyone..." Adam looked around, and he saw Sarah, sitting on the floor in silence. Adam looked away and sat next to his wife.

"Alright, now we're all here, what do we do now?" David asked. "Now.. I'll start talking." Adam said, "I'm the one who planned this, I'm the one who wanted the entire family to have a meeting for the second time. I noticed the Claire's didn't come either, does anyone know why?" Adam looked around, no one dared to speak. "O5-6" Adam spoke, Mikell jolted up in shock, and looked at Adam. "Don't call me that here, this is a family matter, just call me Mikell." Mikell looked at his father, with anger and sadness. "Apologies, I meant Mikell, my oldest son. I have a question for you." Adam sat up straight and looked at Mikell, Mikell didn't bother to sit up straight, but he is looking at Adam.

"Do you enjoy, being an O5?" Adam asked, "I was an O5, you should know this." Mikell looked at his dad in response. "I.. I don't know." Mikell looked down, "Its a mix of emotions honestly, you get to do whatever you want, yet you can't disobey the leader of the O5."

Adam started asking everyone questions about personal things, not even they know how to answer. After that, there was silence. Mikell stood up, and he was about to walk out of the room. "Wait Mikell!" Jack called out, Mikell looked at him, and Jack dragged him out of the room. "We need to talk, when are you available?" Jack asked. "I'm available? That depends, things happen randomly." Mikell answered, "Ugh, fine! You better be available on Wednesday!" Jack said, and he went off. Mikell looked at his younger brother storming off, he chuckled, and walked back to his office.