P R O L O G U E

Death is not as peaceful as you think it is. It's was painfully slow and toturing. To feel the darkness that was practically endless. But being dead and reincarnated is a very weird thing to happen. And being reincarnated again was practically impossible.

Hanae Midoriya was not expecting to be reborn again after she died. She died during the fight to save eri, a poor traumatized girl, with soft blue hair and ruby red eyes. She regrets not being able to see her twin brother, Izuku, becoming the number 1 hero.

Hanae was born with green emerald eyes that was sharper than her twin and mother's eyes. Her white hair that was faded into green was a sight to see. She was blessed with her mother's and father's telekinesis and ice quirks.

But Hanae was not supposed to exist in the world. She was or used to be a normal girl in the modern world with brown and black hair that died saving a little girl that carelessly crossed a road. But the god blessed her with another life. And she was reborn as the twin sister of Izuku Midoriya, the protagonist of My Hero Academia, an anime that she used to watched in her past life.

It's ironic how she died the first time to save a girl from a car and she died the second time to save a girl from a pathetic villians.

And for the second time, she met with the gods once again. "You were supposed to live happily but seems like fate love to make your life misserable. I will give a third chance in your life make sure to save your new cousin's fate. I wished you good luck in your third life Hanae." The god of life said while glaring at the god of fate. The other gods seems to be sweatdropping and chuckling at the both of them.

And once again Hanae was reborn and cursed to live another life once again.

And this time she was reborn as the cousin of Naruto Uzumaki and Shikamaru Nara, daughter of Hikaru Uzumaki and Shikarui Nara, niece of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze, Yoshino Nara and Shikaku Nara, and she was also cursed to be the jinchuurki of the ten tails much like her papa.

And this is the start of Hanae Uzumaki-Nara.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
So what do you think of the chapter so far? Drop a comment and a vote please. Also who do you think should end up with Hanae?? I already have a certain someone on my mind for Naruto. Please excuses my poor grammar. This is my first time writing a story.

These are the list of the ones who I think I would be interested in :
♡ Shino
♡ Gaara
♡ Yagura

These are the ones who I can think of for now. But I will at more if any characters interest me. I think Shino-kun is the perfect match for me. But what do you think? Every votes and comments is appreciated. <333