New start

I can't breath....

I am bleeding and bruised on my arms and legs and one big one on my face.

I need to leave this hell house tonight.

I got all my clothes and what was just 3 shirts and 2 pair of jeans.
My mom hasn't bought me clothes in 3 months.
But of course she has enough to buy herself nice clothes and for my step sister .

I couldn't breath.... I was still on the floor thinking about my plan while my mom was screaming at me and hitting me but I didn't hear her..... my thoughts was all I could hear.

After my mom was done.... I quickly locked my door and put my stuff in a bag and stole money from my mom and put on a sweater and jeans and snuck out the window.

It was 8:30 pm and I needed to get on a bus before my mom called the police.
I began to run and I finally made it to the bus stop and I made it to the JFK Airport in New York and got on flight 304 to California.

"Flight 304 to California, please come in line and get ready with the tickets"
I gave the nice women my ticket and Entered and sat next to the window but there was two more seats next to me.

I covered my face because I still had my bruise.
I heard two guys laughing right next to me and then sit down.
Once they sat there was an awkward silence.
I finally put my hood down and put my brown hair in a messy bun and looked at my phone.
My dad knew I was leaving but he lived in Arizona so I couldn't stay with him.

Once I was texting him back I was scared the crap out by this really attractive guy.
"Hey"
I jumped in fear.
"Ohh sorry did I scare you"
He said moving alittle away.
"No no sorry"
I said facing the right and that is when the two attractive boys saw my bruise.
They both looked sad with what they saw.
"Oh sorry"
I said looking away.
"No no sorry.... hey my name is Cameron Dallas and this is my good friend Matthew Espinosa"
"Hey I am Jazmine Aquino" I said shaking there hands.

Cameron looked really handsome.
He has a great jawline and not dark or light brown eyes like me and also short brown hair and the smile you would kill for and alittle bit of freckles THAT I LOVE around his nose.

His friend Matthew, was a baby face but he was still cute but not my type of cute. His jawline was sharp.

"What brings you to California?"
He said smiling.
"Just running away, from stuff"
"But why run away?"
"Because I can't solve those problems"
I said smiling.
"Well do you have any place to stay?"
"No but I will.... there is 3 more weeks till school starts so I have time"
I said happy about my plan.
He just smiled.... was he actually listening to me?!?

"Well you can stay in my place.... actually my moms but ya"
"Really?!"
"Ya her and my sister and my step brother wouldn't mind"
"You would really ask a stranger to stay at your house!? Hahaha"
"Well you won't be a stranger to me in 5 hours because I need to ask you questions"
He said acting manly and then bursting into laughter... I got to say he was a really sweet guy.... not like some boys back in New York, or any boy at all.

I was just looking at him and I tuned out his voice.... I was to busy looking at him.

"Jazmine?"
"Ya"
I said spacing out of space.
"Hahaha did you hear my question?"
"No"
"Well hahahaha um are you from New York?"
"Ya and how about you?"
"Yes... I came to do some work with matt"
"Really??? That is cool"

I noticed Matthew was looking at me and cameron... but once I looked at him he quickly turned... what's up with him?

"Who is your favorite singer/rapper"
"Umm I like every thing but it has to be Jack and Jack and the weeknd and drake"

"Did you say Jack and Jack hahaha"
He said really surprised.
"Ya why?!?"
"They are my best friends haha... matt matt"
He said patting matt.
"Ya cammy"
"Yo Jazmine loves Jack and jacks music"
"WHATTTT"
Matt scram in a high pitch voice.
"Hahahahah" I began to laugh because they where soooo funny.

Me and cam spoke for 5 hours and finally we made it to California.

"Welcome to Los Angeles"
Matt and Cameron said with jazz arms and hands.
"Haha thanks for the awesome welcome"
"Well what to first"
Matt asked Cameron.
"Well first let's get my car "
We began to walk.

A/N this is my new book my only one was Faded away and it is still up so you can read if you want YAYAYAYA thanks for you everything guys 😘✌️