Trapped At The Mall lol.

POV: Nicole Pingul

My sleep was taken away from me when the high-pitched sound of the doorbell filled my ears. I choose to ignore it, thinking that whoever was ringing it would go away. Guess what? Before I got the chance to close my eyes agian, the same sound prevented me from doing so. Third times the charm right? Once agian, I closed my eyes, but five seconds of slience instead of the doorbell, I heard yelling and pounding.

"NICOLE WAKE THE HULK UP AND OPEN THE BATMAN DOOR!" and of course it would be my freckled friend that would yell and abuse my door in a peaceful neighborhood.

"UUUGGGHH!" I yelled onto my pillow and got of bed still in my Christmas Pajamas because it's a week before Christmas and it's hulking fantabulous. I lazily walked down the flight of stairs and opened the door. Lo and behold, Briana on the otherside of the door.

"Morning sunshine!" she sauntered into my house, while closed the door and followed her into my kitchen/family room thingy.

"Why are you here?" I glanced at the clock on the mocrowave, "and at eight o'clock too!"

"Well, Katelynn, Keziah, you, and me are going to the mall to shop before the mall oddly closes for the next week and plus today is the last day before it closes," she sat on the couch comfortably.

"When did I ever agree to this?"

"You were always included!"

"Why must I be intersting?" I sighed.

"Yeah about that..."

I glared at her and she gave me teasing smile and casually walked up the stairs. Probabaly heading to my room and followed her footsteps. Literaly.

Before I went to my room, I went to my bathroom and do what I do in the mornings. When I got to my room, I found Bri on my bed.

"What time will they be here?" I walked to my closet and grab some random pair of jeans.

"In an hour or less," she didn't even look up. She's probably reading her One Direction fan fictions.

"Mmmk," I picked up a white sweater and a leather jacket. I stripped off of my Christmas jammies and put on my street clothes on. Yes, I changed my clothes right in front of her. No, I don't care. It's a girl thing.

"THE ONE THAT I CAME WITH SHE HAD TO GO BUT YOU LOOK AMAZING STANDING ALONE SO C'MON C'MON MOVE A LITTLE CLOSER NOW C'MON C'MON AINT NO WAY YOUR WALKIN OUT SHOW ME WHAT YOUR ALL ABOUT YEAAH IVE BEEN WATCHIN YOU AAAALL NIGHT THERES SOMETHIN IN YOUR EYES SAYING C'MON C'MON AND DANCE WITH ME BABY." Bri started singing quite loudly.

"Jeez. Bri, I didn't know you were watching me all night. How did you even get in here? And why did you leave in the first place?" She gave me scowl and in return I have her a smile.

"Not cool."

"I never was." I shrugged.

DING DONG!

"Well that was less than an hour..." I put on my blueish-tealish beannie with the pom pom and once again to open my front door.

"Yo," I greeted Katelynn and Keziah.

"Hey," they greeted back unison. We walked to my kitchen/family room thing. Bri and the Ks exchanged greetings.

"So mall or I woke up for nothing?" I asked.

"Let's go then!" Keziah walked out the door and waited outside. We were right behind her.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o