3. Devil sent Assistant

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. " He smirked as the lights finally came in focus to his nut-brown chiseled face. "You should be resting Aura."

I frowned. 

Who is this man who came out of nowhere and who knows my name? 

I glared at him as he started walking around me scratching his chin. "You had a long trip to hell. After all"

"What? No. I just had a little accident." I crossed my arms.

"you are a terrible liar Aura." He said leaning against the wall with his hands in his dark denims.

"and who are you? A stranger who knows everything?"

"I am the person who you're gonna need." He was again in front of me, looking at me with his deep brown eyes in a way that he knows everything. "You are assigned with a task I assume. You made a deal. With the devil."

"How do you know anything about it?" he smiled fixing the lapels of his deep blue shirt.

"well...you sure don't have any idea how to do your task so I am here to help." He said totally avoiding my question.

"the Devil" I rolled my eyes "never said he'd provide me an assistant."

"He can be generous. You are just a human after all." He looked down at me.

"so what are you?"

"Aura?" Zoe called. "what are you doing out here?"

"I was..." I looked back to him but he was gone...vanished to be precise. "I was looking for you."

"Sorry I found a really hot nurse so I just asked her some of my nonexistent diseases and lost track of time." she winked apologetically.

"Priorities" I mocked and took the coffee from her.

****************************************

I left the city's mesmerizing chaotic life in this secluded small town to find an inspiration one last time before I end a chapter of my life. But the start of this end was something I never would've thought in my most peculiar nightmares.

And the days I should've spent thinking about the plot what I actually did was.... pondered what happened and what I did.

Was it even real?

And that man...who was he? What was he?

Who does the Devil want?

Would it be so difficult that the devil sent a man to help me?

The man's smile surely told that it would not be easy.

How can I expect it to be easy...it's devil's task.

Deal with the devil? What was I thinking?

And why did I ask an Epic love? I could've asked anything else but why did I?

Then the memory of how he asked what I truly desired and how it worked like a spell reminded me that it was the only thing I desired to be alive for.

So now....will I find it?

For that I'll have to find the person devil is looking for.

How to find him...and who he might be?

And who was the person who saved me?

Was he the one who met me at hospital?

It makes sense....devil sent him to help me...so he must be the one who helped me to live.

He had a good smile though.