004

Cody:do you have skeletons in your closet?
Wheatley:do you mean figuratively or literally?
Cody:honestly,the fact I have to specify...
----

Wheatley was relaxing in his own private room,when there was a knock at the door.no one rarely came to his room,seeing as they thought him a nuisance and a moron,so he wondered who it was."come in!"he half-yelled,and in walked Cody,the maintenance core.

He seemed to be doing some sort of experiment,as he had his clipboard and a pen at the ready."wheaty!I have a question I've been asking all the cores."he said,and readied his pen as wheatley's curiousity spiked."and that question is?"he asked,and Cody smiled."do you have skeletons in your closet?"he asked,and Wheatley was taken aback.then,he thought about it.

"Do you mean figuratively or literally?"he asked,his blue eye focusing more on Cody as he blinked,clearly not expecting the question."honestly,the fact I have to specify..."he said eventually,sighing And pinching the bridge of his nose."well?"Wheatley pressed,and Cody rolled his eyes."y'know what,I'll just say no."Cody said,writing it down.he placed the clipboard down,sitting next to Wheatley and hugging him."i'm tired."he said,and rested his head against wheatley's shoulder with a clunk.

"Ok,then sleep."wheatley said."I can't,I have stuff to do."Cody replied,and Wheatley rolled his eyes."well,um,maybe then you could...let me work for you?"he suggested,and Cody laughed."while I love the fact you offered,you wouldn't know what to do and panic."Cody said,and wheatley hummed in agreement.

"But,uh,still.if you tell me what to do-wait no,that won't work you're meant to be sleeping...umm...i'll get back to you on that."he said,and Cody laughed."it's fine,how about I drop by later okay?"he asked,and wheatley nodded.cody stood up,waving goodbye before leaving.wheatley sighed wistfully,staring lovingly at the door Cody had just closed.then,he snapped himself out of it,because GLaDOS was now speaking to him."honestly,how Cody hasn't caught on you,the biggest Moron ever,have the most obvious crush on him is beyond me.maybe he does know,and he's just pretending he doesn't."

Wheatley felt irritated,how dare she insult him!"yeah?well,your single and have no clue what love is like,so shut your face plate."he hissed out,and GLaDOS's voice,laughing coldly,rang through his room and shook his very being."I don't need anyone,I'm here for science.you,on the other hand,seem to crave that attention.pathetic,really,but what can I say.you are a moron,after all."she said,and Wheatley felt his rage build."I am not a Moron!"he yelled,stamping his foot."whatever you say,moron."nothing.GLaDOS had stopped talking.

Wheatley sighed,guess he had to get back to work now.
_________

A/N:Hello!I told you i was on a roll with these oneshots.anyway,I hope you enjoyed that one!

Fun fact:my favourite character in portal two was wheatley!he was very funny and made it all very awesome.

Word count:
536 words!