Chapter 12

"Thanks for the healing berries, Skye." I spoke softly, not wanting to let Sage hear that I have been injured. Skye smiled gently.
"Of course!" She flicked her wrist and a vine slithered over, Yoru stuck in the tangle. His eyes widened as another vine sneaked around his arm and pinned him down.
"Flower girl? What are you doing?" Yoru spoke in a calm tone, but it was easy to tell that it was forced. Skye grinned.
"Um... I'll leave." I quickly left the room, listening to Yoru and Skye argue. I sighed as I laid down on the couch. I closed my eyes.
————————————————————————
"No. Please. Stop." My voice rang out. "Give my friend back!"
"Joon-Hee!" Hana yelled. "No! Stop!" I heard a shout of pain and Hana yelped. Hana had the ability to read minds and create illusions. She hid both me and her with her illusions as we waited for the Kingdom agents to go away. Once they did, she lifted her illusion charm.
"Hana. Thank you." I hugged her. She was like another sister to me. I gripped the dagger in my hands. I threw it into the air and it floated. I didn't know how to control my powers well, but Hana was always there. I sighed in annoyance. "I can't control it." I whispered.
"Control what?" Hana asked curiously, glancing at me. I suddenly gasped. I floated into the air and my eyes turned white. My hair started flowing upwards. I gripped the side of my face and stared at Hana. She was looking at me in terror. I yelped in pain and a strong blast of wind knocked Hana to the ground. I turned around and stretched my hand to the small city called Ascent. The city floated up, creating a small island in the sky.
"Hana!" I screamed. I couldn't control it, I didn't know how to. She ran. I dropped to the ground and let myself sleep.
————————————————————————
"Woah. Ok." Phoenix's voice rang out suddenly. "I got you." I felt his warm arms wrap around my cold body. I was shaking and crying. I hate being reminded of my past... It makes me feel too guilty. I'm not even sure what happened. I was just trying to sleep. I cried on his shoulder. He stayed by me, patting my back and whispering to me. Once I stopped, he let me go.
"Jett... I've been deployed on a mission in the Korean Kingdom HQ. Will you go with me?" Phoenix asked, looking at me hopefully. I took a deep breath.

A/N: This was a really short chapter so I apologize for that. Anyway, you get to choose your own ending guys! So here are the two options you guys can choose from: Go with Phoenix or stay back. Going with Phoenix would be the chapter titled Ending 1 and staying back will be the chapter titled Ending 2. You are, of course, allowed to read both. This will be the end to this story. Thank you guys for staying with me the whole ride!