Chapter 11

After what hapoen in the bedroom. Still, both Jeongguk and Taehyung can't forget what happened to them both on the bedroom. And Jimin notice them.

"Hey guys, what took you so long upstairs, did you guys both had some fun up there?" Jimin teased.

"W-what no!!" Both Tae and Kook said.

"Woah, I knew it, did you guys had your little make out session. Woah I can't believe you both. You both just met this day and you already had your sexual tension, 9h my god, what did you do to my inocent Taetae, Jeongguk!" Jimin said.

"Woah, w-wait Jimin stop, AHAHAHA!!".

"Can you guys stop it, I'm Hungry, can we eat Jimin?". Tae pleadingly said.

"Ah...right,yes let's eat." Jeongguk said.

While eating, 5 boys caught their attention.

"Hey kook, what's up?...Woah wait, Taeyana, is that you? You did it, you find my brother already... Ohh Taeyana, how I've missed you, where did you go? We've been finding you since." A guy named Kim Seokjin said.

"Hi, hyung, uhm... he's not YET taeyana, we're still confirming it, we thought that his the reincarnation of Taeyana, that's why he looks like him. By the way his Taehyung." Jeongguk explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just missed you alot, I mean Taeyana." Jin sadly said, and a guy named Namjoon comforted him.

"That's alright hon, don't be sad, maybe, he can be Taeyana, let's just wait for it to be confirmed ok?" Namjoon said softly to his husband.

"Hello, Hyungs, I'm Kim Taehyung, Jimin's frie—"
"best friend!" Jimin cut him off. "Yeah that's right" Tae said.

"Oh, your a Kim too, by the way are, an omega too?" Hoseok said.

"Uhm...Yes, I am"

" So we are too, You, Jimin, and I are omegas what a great power bottoms!" Jin said sarcastically.

While Jimin, he's a blushing mess cause there's his crushes, Yoongi and Hoseok.

Both Yoongi and Hoseok was starring at Jimin.

"Hey Chim, your blushing, is it because of them, what's their name? Yoongi and Hoseok? You have 2 alphas your lucky" Tae teased Jimin.

"Yeah, stop, it, I am, I wont deny it" Jimin nervously said.

"Hey boys, you're all here, I think we should talk about Tae again." Grandma Eveline suddenly said that made all boys surprised.

"Hey, Grandma Eveline, stop scaring us all the time. You always pop out, out of nowhere." Yoongi complained.

"Well,well, well, well, You guys are all here, Oh... who's this guy, woah... are you taeyana? Jeongguks long lost mate, I know , you're already dead, why are you here, missing jeongguk too?" Dimitrescu came and said.

"I'm Taehyung" Tae sternly said.

"He's the reincarnation of Taeyana we think" Jeongguk Included.

"Why are you here?" Jeongguk annoyingly said.

"I just missed you babe, why, don't you like me being here? Because you already found him?" Dimitrescu said.

"Oh...you have your fiancee? girlfriend already huh?" Tae sadly said to Jeongguk.

Tae has a bad feeling about this woman named Dimtrescu, she also looks familiar to him.

Tae stand up and walked out from the room.

"I'll just go somewhere, I think you don't need me in here... see you guys." Tae said.

"W-wait, T-tae, come bach in here." Jeongguk called him but he didn't receive a reply from Tae, "Its not what you think..." Jeongguk said.

"Jealous Tae, I think?" Hoseok said.

"Please, Dimitrescu, stop this, shit. I already told you, you have nothing to deal with me ever since. So please stop annoying and botherig me." Jeongguk pleaded.

"No, I wont stop, Kook you know me, I want stop until I get what I want and that's you. You know I love you so much." Dimitrescu said

"And I don't I told you that already."

"Then I'll make you fall inlove with me just wait."

And from that Jeongguk also leave the room with silence.

See you at the next chapter...