Chapter 12

Jeongguk follow Tae leaving his other hyung inside the house.

He found Tae in his grandma's garden playing with the flowers and Euna, his sister's daughter.

"Hey tae, can we talk?"

"Why, what should we talk about Jeongguk, you kissed me and you already have your fiance, I guess, I thought you've been finding me, but you already find someone new." Tae sadly said.

Jeongguk felt a oang in his heart from Tae's words, and those are not even true.

"I think you misunderstand, it earlier, she's just annoying me since Taeyana was with me."

"Well, then, she really likes you, why don't you give her a chance, she's beautiful, I guess." Tae annoyingly said.

" Well I won't do that, you know why because I didn't ever lost my love for Taeyana."

Tae felt his heart melt at those words, maybe.

And a girl named Jieun interrupted them.

"Hey, kook, what's with you guys, oh... Taeyana is that you?" Jieun said.

"No he's Taehyung" Jeongguk said.

" Oh, you really looks like Taeyana."

"By the way I'm Jieun, Jeongguks older sister, nice meeting you"

"Nice Meeting you too, Noona Jieun"

"Oh don't be that formal, just call me Jieun, and I'm also the mother of that little girl Euna."

"Oh I see, you really looks like her. She's also beautiful like you" Tae said.

"Oh, yeah. I know right." Jieun happily said.

"So, your the reincarnation for Taeyana, you really looks like him, alot, guess, you already found him Jeongguk take care of him this time, and nerver let him be lost again, hope you have a better life this time, together, I'm happy for you both." Jieun reassured them.

"Yes, I will" Jeongguk said.

"Well , I guess me and Euna should go now, see you later, have your time in here first."

Jieun and Euna left both Tae and Kook in the garden to have their small talk.

"What do you think we should talk about this time?" Kook asked.

"Hmm... I don't know how about you, do you have any idea?"

"Uhmm... Can you share me your thoughts right now, feelings , about yourself, your family? If that's alright, you can trust me into this things too. Don't worry" Jeongguk reassured him.

"I'm 20, I like roses and lotus flowers, my only friend is Jimin, I'm staying with him as well, uhm about my parents they'are bith dead."

"Oh I'm sorry, I shouldn't mention them."

"No that's alright, let me continue, My father killed my mother,  he's really abusive and he always hurt me and Mom, after that he killed her infront of my eyes, and after killing her he killed himself next."

" That's really sad and tragic."

"Yes, really, it is, that's why I'm very thankful from Jimin for helping and meeting me and we become great friend after all."

"Then that's good."

"How about, I wanna know about yourself too"

"Im an alpha, leader of the pack, I've been findig my mate, Taeyana for so long, and now that I think I found her and that's you, I'm really happy. We had a child that time, and I was so angry at myself until this day that I didn't take care of him, and I shouldn'r left him there that day so that he wont be missing. But I lost him."

"If I found out who's behind this bullshit, I won't hesitate to kill them all."

"Yeah you should." Tae said.

"What about your nightmare what happened there?"

"U-uhm, I was got, killed and murdered with my child. Someone kidnapped me while you left me in the garden. He brought me in a abandon building near a village and started to hurt and raped me in there. When I tried to threaten him by mentioning your name, he started to shot me and he first shot my baby, I cried so much and I can really feel the pain. And after that he shot me in the head causing me into death. That's all I remember." Tae explained.

"Can't you remember his face?"

"No, I can't its dark that night but I can hear and remember his voice and he's also an alpha."

" And I can also see a woman behind, but its blurry."

Tae started to cry, Jeongguk fastly comforted him and embraced him, saying soothing words to his ear to comfort him.

Tae calmed down and fell asleep on Jeongguks embrace.

"Please calm down Tae, I'm here,no one would hurt you anymore, never.I promise you and to the moon goddess."

Jeongguk carried him inside the house until they were in the bedroom and he place Tae on the bed and sleep beside Tae hugging him.

Woah , what a long chapter with 800 word, see you at the next chapter, I will post 3 more chapter for today and, 5 chapters again for tomorrow.

See youu...