Epilogue

Its been 3 years after all.

Twins are now 3 years old becoming 4 years old.

The boy one was named Cali while the girl one was named Thalia.

Both twins are alpha. Both dominant, how they act towards anyone and eachother are still the same, like everything on them are all the same.

Both always stick to each other. Had small little fights but ended up crying while gigling when their parents kook and tae helped them.

Twins. Cali looks like his Daddy Kook while Thalia looks like her Mom Tae.

After so many years they're still together loving and supporting each other with their twins.

After 2 years they again had a pup.

Which looks like both tae and kook that is like mixed of their features and its a girl.

They named it Amanda.

She was an omega instead.

Kids are growing and taekook are getting older.

They still had each other all this times and now its time to rest especially Alpha Jeongguk.

Both Tae and Kook found not breathing embracing each other the next day of their wedding anniversary.

That means their duties had end and they had accomplished it completely. They left their children who were now grownups.

Siblings are now happy for their parents who sacrificed all for them, maybe now its time for them to rest.

Even though they are now gone together, they died still loving each other until in their next lives.

Their bond never broke. That's why their love for each other never failed and break.

And that's the ending, a sad one but also a happy one.

A short one hehehe babyee♡!!