𝐼.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐.
𝘉𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳.

』

Yₒᵤ.

Red eyes. You look at your own reflection, staring deeply into your red eyes.

The reason you're so lonely and unloved, you wanted to get rid of them, but you didn't had the courage to actually take them out and you didn't wished to lose your sigh either.

You stand up, touching a strand of your hair that decided to be stubborn today.

❝Are you ready? ❞Your maid asked coldly.

❝Yes. ❞You reply and begin to walk. You decided to go to the chapel today, hoping that the goddess of mercy would bat at eye at your suffering.

Entering the lonely hall, you slowly walk to the altar, the echoes of your shoes being the only sound surrounding.

You kneel in front of the statue and put your hands together in prayer.

❝Oh, goddess of mercy, please end my suffering. I'm so lonely it drives me crazy, no one here loves me. Even if for a moment... give me someone that can look past my disgusting appearance, I'm begging. ❞ You prayed, tears falling down your face as the moonlight hit your skin, making the tears on your cheek glow.

You stood there for longer than an hour hoping the goddess will shine her light on you for once.

❝What's that?❞ You ask narrowing your eyes to see better. There was something in the grass, behind the tree.

You slowly walk to the figure and loudly gasp when you see a man laying in the grass, blood staining his blue shirt.

❝He is hurt!❞ You state and look around panicked.

You knew calling for help would be useless as they wouldn't care for a stranger's life... they barely care for yours.

You struggle to carry the man to your room and put him in your bed.

❝What to do... ❞You say biting your nail.

A book gets your attention and you jump from your spot, taking the golden book in your hand.