𝐼𝐼𝐼.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘐𝘐.
𝘛𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯.

ₘₐᵥₑᵣᵢcₖ.

I observe my target from my spot in a tree. Truly disgusting.

I've eliminated the guards that could disturb my moment with my pray so now it's time to let the game begin.

❝Who... who are you? ❞ William asks scared and I grin, my eyes shining with bloodlust.

❝That's not important. ❞ I say coldly.

The man steps back and looks around panicked.

❝If you're wondering where your guards are... well, you'll see them soon.❞ I say amused as I step forward.

❝What do you want from me? Take everything and spare me, please. ❞William says backing up.

I step forward slow, taunting him.

❝It seems like you've caused my sweetheart to be sad. ❞ I say holding my hand pointed towards him.

❝Wh-who? ❞ He asks.

I ignore him and smile wickedly. I could feel his blood rushing through his body. Being a dark mage that is a master of blood control has its perks.

❝ARGH!!❞ The man screams as I make his blood boil.

❝Should I made blood spill from all of your orifices or make your heart explode? ❞I ask smiling.

His eyes widen in terror as he falls to his knees.

❝I'll do anything! Please spare me! ❞ He begs.

When I decided to explode his heart a sudden thought formed into my mind.

❝What's your relationship with the King? ❞

❝He... him and my fat.. her agreed on a... marriage between me and princess (Y/n). ❞ He struggled to say as he was panting.

❝Why? ❞ I ask looking down at him.

❝The king needs strong mages... and my father... wants wealth. ❞ He adds.

❝Do you want to live? ❞I ask crouching to look at his miserable state.

❝Of course! ❞ The man says looking at me.

❝You'll become the head of the family and betray the King. ❞

His eyes widen and his lip was shivering.

I laugh at his reaction, truly pathetic. This garbage thought he deserved the right to marry my (Y/n)? He doesn't even deserve to breath the same air with her. She's a goodness that deserves only love and kindness. My love and kindness.

❝I'll do it. I'll listen to you, just spare me. ❞

❝Good choice. You have two days to become the head of the family, otherwise I'll find you and you know what will happen. ❞ I say standing up.