When You Become Friends

Takemichi:
You both decided to meet there at the same time (9:00pm) everyday since. You thought Takemichi was a very good person and was shocked when you found out that he was in a gang.

He also told you about Hina and you gave him relationship advice. You two won't meet anywhere outside of the shop's vicinity in fear of being caught by someone.

Mikey:
You both weren't the best of friends but you found him tolerable. You would often bring him lunch since you wanted your 'assignment,' to be strong and healthy.

You were temporarily transferred into his class to keep a closer eye on him. He didn't mind having a pretty girl like yourself stalking him. Draken doesn't mind, he has valuable time to himself and his studies.

You wish you were assigned Draken instead.

Draken:
You both were always friends since birth. You would often help him with his homework or stand in as a counselor while he was at gang meetings.

You both always had each other's backs. Due to Draken being popular with girls, you kept your distance away from him in school. He was a bit hurt at your actions but he respected your decision.

Every afternoon after school, you, he and Mikey would walk home together. Girls get the wrong idea and you became a 'closet slut,' among the girls.

Baji:
His mom thought that you were his girlfriend, although she was against the idea of him having a girlfriend, she welcomed you with open arms. She thought that having you around would be a good influence on Keisuke.

"Good morning, Kei!" His mother greeted happily. Baji noticed you sitting with his mother on their couch and he had to rub his eyes again. "Your girlfriend here is really helpful.

I'm so proud that you found a girl like her, your grades will be up in no time." His mother stated with pride in her eyes. Baji, not wanting to disappoint his mom, went with it.

When you both arrived in his room. He gave you a death glare and asked who you were. "I'm your girlfriend, Baji-san. Now give me back my cat." You stated sternly.

In the end he gave you back your cat and you found yourself going there on weekends to tutor him. His mother is pleased and Chifuyu is shocked to find out that Baji has a 'girlfriend.'

Chifuyu:
Ever since that day, every other day Chifuyu would find you in the shounen aisle. You would often tease him about liking shojo manga. His response would be to blush.

You find it fun to play with Chifuyu. You think that his reactions are absolutely adorable. Sometimes after school you both go to a local library to read manga. He even lets you borrow his shojo sometimes.

Mitsuya:
(Summer 2003)
Every weekend you'd hang out with Pah chin and his friends although you were only used as a cover story for your parents.

Whilst the boys were beating up other gangs you'd just sit and watch studying them. "Here." Mitsuya said handing you a snack bar.

"Sorry, I'm trying to watch my weight." You stated quietly not wanting your brother to know. You were always insecure about your weight.

"I don't think anything is wrong with your weight. Also these are zero calorie." As soon as those words left his mouth, you snatched the bar out of his hand and ate it greedily.

Mitsuya must have known that you didn't eat breakfast that morning.

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦