Want You

Manjiro 'Mikey' Sano
Angst, Lime

Reader's POV

"Mikey. What's wrong?" I asked as I hugged him from behind. He pushed me away harshly from his bare back. Did he not like it this time? He sure was panting like he did.

"What happened to us, Y/N?" He asked still not looking at me. That's a good question. When we were younger he began to change. He got colder and different. He was no longer my fun loving friend.

In order to get closer to him, I used my body. We were never in a relationship though. I only came when he called me and he did the same. We used each other.

I gave my body to him with no strings attached. It's funny how I used to be such a commendable young lady and now I'm a slut used for Mikey's every whim. 

"Hey, are you still there?" Mikey asked, his raspy voice gave my tummy butterflies. "I can't answer your question. I'm sorry." I said as I slid next to him at the edge of his bed.

"Then why are you here? To get fucked out of your mind then leave again?" He asked without an inch of emotion. I stayed quiet at his harsh questions. Why am I here?

Why am I here in this large room that reeks of sex with a man who doesn't even love me? "I'm here because you want me to be here." I answered matching his monotonous tone.

"I don't want you here." He said as he put his cold hand against my cheek. "Then why am I here?" I asked.

"You're here because you're my property." He stated as he put his slightly chapped lips on mine. The kiss was bittersweet, it felt sincere yet forced. I deepened the kiss of desperation for more of him. I can't help but crave him.

He moved to my neck layering it with small kisses and bites. I moaned softly at his act. He pushed me on the bed and started to remind me of whom I was today. A slut. His slut.

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦