MY MAN‼️

It's mature content so if you feel uncomfortable reading this you can stop!

Short story ( story bhi nhi samjho ek scene hai kuch story ka). So here it goes:

The story revolves around a boy, Manav and a girl, Unnati. In this story both Manav and Unnati are working and are going to get married soon. But for this story what we need to know is that Manav is bit particular about his possessions. He and Unnati have been dating since a long time now.

The scene is from a regular day in their lives

They went to a club where Unnati was dancing and Manav was near the bar having drinks. Suddenly a guy approached Unnati, she knew that guy. It was one of her friends from the dance academy. While dancing the guy held her waist (casually) but Manav saw that. And as I mentioned earlier Manav being possesive, immediately rushed towards Unnati and held her hand and took her to rest room. He entered and pinned her while locking the door. He went close to her, letting his hot breath falling all over her face. They were having an intense eye lock, while she spoke

Unns: Manav?

Manav: What that guy was doing to you??

Unns: who? Rahul?? We were just dancing

Manav: Oh! Dancing. I see

Unns: Why are you always so possesive?

Manav: Because I don't like sharing my stuff and you are mine!

Unns: C'mon Manav, your insecurities are growing, you need to control that. I am not any pupet of yours

Mnv's pov:

Damn this girl ugghh what should I do. Now she's mad at me. But what can I do, I just can't control myself when I see her with someone else. I want the world to know that she is mine and only mine! But now I have my ways to calm her down.

Unnati's pov:

Manav leaned in and kissed me. At first I didn't respond but later I had to, I could not refrain myself from responding. This guy, I must say, knows how to calm me down. I understand his insecurities and I love that possesive side of his but this is getting out of control and he should know that! But what the fuck should I do I am losing my control, his rough lips on mine were so breathtaking. I felt as if my soul is going to come out of my body. His hand on the back of my head pushing it forward.I couldn't control, I also wrapped my hands around his neck while drawing circles on his neck. It was all soft and simple until he moved his hand down my spine and started fondling my ass. My strong man picked me up and placed me near a metal table kept there. He adjusted himself between my legs. He opened my jacket and pulled off my tshirt leaving me only in my bra on the top and slowly started kissing all over my body starting from my lips to my navel while continuously pressing my mounds and pinching my nipples. He in a swift pull opened my shorts leaving me only in my lower. I lost control over myself. My hand quickly rushed towards his jeans and I started unbuttoning. When I was done opening, to let out my anger, before he could do anything, I grabbed his cock and started running my fingers through it. I could see him getting out of control. Manav cups my jaw and asks me "Are you sure you wanna do this, here??" to which I replied "Ofcourse I do". I simply blurted out the truth. But then I thought of an idea, to tease him, I slowed down and started moving my hands as slow as possible and he was moaning as in asking me to speed up. But I just smirked.

Manav's pov:

FUCKING HELL!! Why did she suddenly slow down? She is driving me fucking crazy!! Urrghh, baby you have to pay for this. I have my ways to warn you. With that I pulled her panties off and made her lie on the metal table. I leaned down and starting moving my tongue against her clit. She held my hair bringing me closer and closer as if she wants me to eat her up. After a while I guess she wasn't able to take that torcher of mine! She pulled me by my hair and kissed me roughly. I never saw my lady getting that wild and it's time to make things wilder.

Unnati's pov:

I got uncontrollable and started kissing him as hard as I could but my man had something planned, something to make me go even more insane. He started rubbing the tip of his cock on my clit while palming my breasts. I guess he heard me breathing heavily so he kissed me to calm me down. But my soul was on fire by then. I felt like screaming as to why he wasn't letting that dick of his inside me. After a while I think he was happy enough with that torcher of his or I may say he wasn't able to take it anymore himself asked me "Are you ready?" and before even I responded he finally let his manhood inside me, slowly rocking into me, filling every fucking inch of my body. He wasn't satisfied I guess, he started moving deeper, "FUCK" I groaned. He smirked at my condition but I was helpless. He was driving me crazy to another level. He then pulled back and asked "Are you okay?" to which I replied back with a smile. What hell of a makeout session was that. We kept looking at eachother for quite sometime and then realised it's been long and now we should leave! We then got dressed and left the club.

On our way back home, he smiled at me and interwined his hands with mine and I smiled back. He then said "I love you more than anything in this world" and I said " I love myself too". We both laughed at this, he kissed my hand and focused on driving but he still didn't leave my hand.

That's MY MAN!