Let's shower together 😌💓

Okay so let's imagine Unns being in Punjab with Mnv while his parents were out for some family function. (It was night time)

Here Unns is seen taking out clothes from her suitcase.
Unnsu's pov:
"What are you doing?" asks Mnv

"Nothing, just taking my clothes out I really need to take a shower"

"Can I join you?" said Manav smirking

"No thanks" with that I rushed towards the bathroom.

I was done showering when I realised I forgot to bring the towel with me! Ugghh why God! Why with me? Now I have to ask Manav.

I slightly opened the door and called out "Manav?...... Manav?"

Within no time I got a response "haan?"

"Can you please bring me the towel?" Asking as politely as I could.

"Sure"

Whatt?! He agreed?! So easily??
He brought the towel. As I got a hold of it, he tightened his grip on the towel, not letting me take it, and pushed the bathroom door making it flung open. He checks me out from top to bottom making my cheeks flush.

"You're beautiful" he exclaimed. But all I could do was blush at his statement.

"Get out" I yelled

"Not so easily" he said smirking at me

He then started slowly moving towards me, causing me to walk backwards until we both are in the bathroom. He shuts the door behind me and locked it. He in a swift pull took me in his arms and moved towards the shower.

"I am done already, you can continue enjoying yourself" I said while being totally shy at his looks and behaviour.

"You better keep you mouth shut and just enjoy". This man, I must say, drives me crazy.

He then pulled off his shirt and pants and turned on the shower while still in his boxers. This was unfair. I was standing fully naked in front of him while he with his boxers, NO! I quickly pulled down his boxers, while he chuckled. He then took the body gel from the cabinet behind and poured some in his hands. He pulled me closer and started massaging it all over my body. His hands moved from my neck to my boobs, while holding them hard, lifting them up and pinching my nipples. His hands then stars moving his hands down my boobs to belly, down to my pussy. He gently rubbed there, while making me moan. He for teasing me, parted my walls with his fingers while massaging my clit with the another.

"Aahh" I moaned, he was enjoying my moans, I could feel him smile.

He then took his hands to my back, rubbing the gel over over while slowly moving his hands down, just to fondle my ass.

He did this for a while. When I wasn't able to control anymore, I took the lead. I poured some gel too but not on my hands but his chest. I rubbed his chest while slowly moving down to his V and then grab his manhood. He started panting heavily, unable to control his moans. I ran my hands up and down a few times and then released. I then rubbed the soap all over his body.

He then slowly started moving his hands up and down on my thighs. He then pulled one of my thighs up and inserted his manhood inside. We kept panting but none of us were satisfied.

He then with a jerk pulled his manhood out of me and turned off the shower

"Why did you do that??" I asked, my voice all clipped and annoyed as I wanted more!

"Wait and watch" with that he picked me up in muscular arms and took me out of bathroom and threw me on the bed. He then took out a spreader bar. Whatttt??!

"How come you have every possible thing in your house?" I asked in surprise

"I gotta be prepared! After all I got such a hot girlfriend jisko kabhi kabhi romance ka shauk chadhta hai" with that he adjusted my legs on the bar and pulled them causing my legs to wide open. I could feel water dripping all over my body. He quickly dugs his face in my folds while one hand holding my thighs and the other playing with my nipple! I don't know, how come every freaking time he get me feel this new, this GOOD! I moaned while arching my back in pleasure. The bar wasn't letting me close my legs. He kept on licking for a while and coming to my boobs. He side by side, adjusted his wet manhood inside me and started moving in and out, he was playing with my boobs. Licking them and mainly biting them. He pounds into me again and again, each time hitting the exact right spot. His hand moving all over my body driving me insane! He then gets on his knees and pulls my legs over his shoulder, while smacking my ass and fondling them. I was driven all crazy by then. He again started ramming into me. After, we both were satisfied, he opened the spreader bar from my legs and kisses my ankles

"Was I too hard on you?" He asked gently

"No, it was fun" I said shyly

He smiled and laid beside me and pulled the blanket over us. Turned the ac on and we slept naked, in eachother's arm!