Relaxation??🌚

A Random Day In Unnav's Life-

As soon as Unnati reached home, she just threw her bag on one side and laid down on the bed with her face on the pillow. She was exhausted after a long day in her dance academy. Manav, who was waiting for her lady love since the morning was bit unhappy after seeing her condition. He tried but couldn't find ways to cheer her up. After alot of pondering, a thought came to his mind . He went inside the room and sat next to her

"Kya hogyaa?"

"Yaar Manav today was so hectic I can't explain and now I feel so exhausted. My whole body feels so heavy and sluggish"

"Do you want some massage??"

Unnati's eyes lit up at this. She was genuinely thinking of massage but Manav's intentions were hard to tell. She ofcourse agreed, I mean who wouldn't.

Manav left the room leaving Unnati in surprise. After quite sometime, Manav came back with a small bowl of hot oil. Her eyes widened in shock. She by now was very clear about his intentions and she, in her mind, slapped herself because Manav was not letting her go anytime soon.

"Lie down"

"Huh?"

"Kya hogya? Kya soch rhi haii?? C'mon lie down"

She knew how adamant he is so without any further words, she adjusted herself comfortably on the bed. He took off her tshirt. He then flipped her and made her lay down on her stomach. Having done with his arrangements, he extended his hands towards the desk and poured some oil in his palm and started massaging her slowly starting from her shoulder towards the bottom but her bra was stopping him from doing so. He without any thought unhooked her bra, Unnati jerked at his sudden action just then Manav added

"It was creating a barrier,abhi mein acche se naa du massage"

Unnati just smiled at him and without any word kept her head on the pillow and enjoyed her rubbing session.

Manav was continuously moving his hands up and down her back with moderate pressure making her feel relaxed. Her bare back was making him loose control with each second passing by. He then thought of something more fun, he slowly started pulling down her denims which made her glare at him. But he was adamant enough to not let go the opportunity.

"I like doing my work without any disturbances"with a smirk

Before Unnati could add anything he totally took off her pants leaving her only in her panties. He poured some more oil and started massaging her waist, down her butts to her thighs. He moved his hand continuously in her inner thighs, producing a different sort of electricity, which ran through their bodies. He then flipped her over making her upper part visible to him. Her cheeks grew red as she felt shy at his continuous gaze.

He watching her beauty he was unable to control. He leaned forward and kissed her collarbones, and sucked them. He then slowly moved down to her cleavage and further down to her breast sucking them and massaging them at the same time. He held her tight by her waist and bit her nipples which made Unnati arch back. He caressed her waist and sucked her navel.

Both of them now went uncontrollable. Unnati pulled up Manav's tshirt. Revealing his hot body. She pushed him and went over him while kissing his jawline, collarbone and abs. She then went further down and pulled down his jeans. He was shocked at her actions. He flipped her again and went over her.

He then pulled off her panties and started kissing her abdomen area moving down to her inner thighs while his hands tracing the lengths of her leg. Her breath grew uneven with his every action. She wasn't able to cope up with this while he dug his face into her folds. His grips on her thighs grew tighter and tighter while with each lick he is spreading her thighs apart. Unnati holds him by his hair and pushes him further into her folds.

He extends his hand towards the bowl and dips his finger in the oil and massages on her clit, with the same, making her groan. He inserts his fingers inside which made Unnati's grip on the bedsheet tighter. While he was busy moving his fingers in and out, she pulled his pants down making his manhood visible to her. She pushed him on the other side of the bed and sat on his lap and started grinding, making her pussy rub his manhood, increasing the heat between them.

Manav losing all his calm made her lay down and inserted his manhood in her. He starts with a slow pace. Which gradually grew faster and faster. He while ramming into her, kissed her boobs and bit her nipples, while she just pulled him by his hair and kissed him hard. Everytime he went in, he was hitting her G-spot which made her feel pleasure to a different level. After awhile when both of them were satisfied They laid besides eachother. Both of their breathe uneven.

While panting, they looked deep into eachother's eyes, thinking what just happened. Neither of them spoke a word, they just enjoyed being there besides eachother. Manav then slowly came near Unnati and hugged her, as in her back was facing him. He pulled the blanket over them and held her tight by her stomach and slept cuddling.