'~Chapter 1~'

Cold. That's what she was, waiting in the rain, no coat, just her elementary clothes. Himari, with h/c hair and brown eyes. She watched cars pass by as she waited for her siblings. "Mom, what do you mean?" Himari heard, and zoned out. "Mom, is there anyone who can pick us up? Aries is freezing!" Yashiro, the oldest out of the 6 siblings said to their mother over the phone.

"Sorry, darling. Your father isn't letting me out of the house again. You might need to take the bus or walk." A gentle voice came from the other side. Yashiro hummed, as she yelled to the other kids to start walking down the hill. Meanwhile, there were a few people nearby.

"Girls! Start walking down the hill, ok?" A man heard, and suddenly, he was curious. "Excuse me, girls, where are your parents?" he approached the kids. Yashiro backed away and motioned for the other girls to do so as well. The man took a few steps back as to not scare the poor children. "They're at home..." Yashiro mumbled. The man started speaking again. "Would you like me and my brother to drop you home? I don't want you to be sick." His short, purple hair slightly waved with the wind." Yashiro looked away for a moment. "If you are more comfortable, we can ring your mother or a close relative. She 'okayed' him, as he introduced himself as Ran.

"Girls, this is Rindou, my little brother. what are your names?" They all introduced themselves, as they got into the car, and using the brothers' phones, they called their mother. In no time, they were already at the house. Ran and Rindou was about to drive off when Yua said: "Wait. Please stay..." Rindou questioned why, and Eri responded: "Daddy keeps hurting mommy... and we're afraid of him answering the door because we'll know that he'd been hitting mommy again." The brothers' eyes widened in shock. However, Ran nodded his head, but hid around the corner in his car, ready to shoot a bitch if it comes to it. Somehow, he has grown to these kids, even if they had only known each other for half an hour.

"Kids! Thank god you are safe." A sweet, feminine voice said, and Ran peeked his head around the corner. There stood a gorgeous woman (Don't lie besties, yall beautiful <3). "oH! So Those dumb brats are here. Go to your room dumb bitches." Ah yes. The bastard himself, h/n. He had always loved the woman, but he got pissed when instead of boys coming out of her, it was girls. They had adopted a few kids and then hoped to give birth to boys. Yet, that hadn't happened yet. "B-but, dear-" He slapped the woman, and soon after a gunshot rang through the whole house, shocking the mother, and the kids, but as she saw a dead body drop to the carpeted ground, she shielded her kids' eyes.

Sure, she was happy that he was gone, and she was free with her kids, but he gave the money supply, the food, the house, the living space, and once upon a time, she actually loved him. "Mr. Ran?" Aries mumbled. The mother looked up from where her kids stood, to the man standing on the path with a gun. "Kids, get back into the car, you and your mother are going to live with us from now on." He smiled, as the woman blushed at his handsome appearance. The kids started walking to the cars, entering them, as Ran walked up to the woman and held her chin, "What's your name, Princess?" He asked, as your face became red with the contact, "Y-Y/N L/N." Her eyes widened when they met a Bonten tattoo on his neck, which she could somehow see. "I see you've realized my status... My name is Ran Haitani, remember it, Princess." She started stuttering, not knowing how to react when Ran grabbed her arm and moved her to the front seat of his car.

"What..." She mumbled, shocked. "Princess, we may have only met your kids half an hour ago, but they are lovely, and I would hate for them to get hurt more, or be without their gorgeous mother." She flushed a bright red. "Stop flirting with mommy, Mr. Ran!" A cute voice yelled, it was Aries, you giggled a bit, and then a comfortable silence erupted around you. Y/N looked down, her hands in her lap, biting her lip a bit. She was slightly nervous about what was to come and Ran soon looked at her and found this out. He held her hand, in a comforting manner, and Y/N flushed. "Calm down, princess, nothing will happen~." She nodded her hand, still biting her lip, but less nervous.

~~~

"Alright, kids, princess, we're here!~" Y/N looked around the location, noticing that it was an apartment building, a massive one at that. "Stairs or elevator?" Rindou asked, holding Himari's freezing hand, seemingly trying to warm her up a bit. "Brother, you seemed to have forgotten that we're going to see Mikey, he's on the top floor. It'd be too much for the darling kids♡."

Y/N gasped, shocked at the height of the building, in her daze she didnt realize she was being pulled by Ran to the building. She only snapped out of her trance when she was inside the elevator, "Darling, we're nearlly at our destination.♡" He whispered in her ear as shivers eent down her spine.

*BeEp*

"It appears that we're already here, Ran." The younger male told the other, as they all left the elevator. "Over here princess, Rindou, take the kids to the cafe or something." Ran took her hand, skipping away happily, as Rindou walked away from them, annoyed at his brother's antics.

"Princess, when we get inside, be on your best behaviour, okay?♡" She nodded, walking alongside the purple-haired male.

~~~~~