'~Chapter 2~'

"Guess who's back~" Ran hummed, enterring the building, with Y/N trailing along. "Ran, it seems that you are late, Where's Rindou?" Mikey spoke, as the rest of Bonten was around him. Koko, counting his money, Takeomi smoking, Mochi, just chilling, Sanzu, taking some drugs and Kakucho on his computer.

"Relax~ We gave some kids a drive home, met their beautiful mother, killed her husband, and took them all, Rindou is occupying the kids♡." Everyone looked at him, soon noticing the woman behind him. "Ah~ so this is the woman! Quite beautiful indeed." Sanzu appeared behind Y/N, grinning, ear-to-ear at her appearance.

She flushed (ignore if you don't blush) a bright pink, flustered at the compliments she had recieved in the past hour, compared to what she normally had. Mikey looked at her, and secretly agreed to what Ran said.

She was gorgeous, head to toe.

"What exactly did you want done, Ran." Mikey curiously asked, raising his eyebrow. "Ah~ I was hoping her and her kids could be under our protection. H/N was her husband, and it was because of her we could kill him."

Everyone in the room was seemingly shocked at this information, but didn't push any furthur. Y/N bit her lips, and started holding Ran's wrist, for she was nervous.

Ran smirked at this action, and took her hand on his, gripping on it as it gave him warmth. "Whatever, we'll keep her and her kids here until we know that there's none of h/n's gang trying to track or attack her." His void-of-emotion voice said, giving the woman goosbumps. "As long as shes safe~ ♡" Ran cooed, as you looked down, embarrassed with the attention.

"But, Ran, you did say kids, right? How many are there?" A white haired man asked from his seat, looking at his laptop whilst typing some stuff. "Six." Mikey coughed, shocked at this newly- found information. "How the hell did she get lregnant with six kids, how much sex did she have!?" The mysterious, white-haired male yelled.

Looking down, you saved yourself from anynore embarrassment. "It wss probably rape if it included H/N." A man in the corner of the room said. Ran rolled his purple eyes. "Ran, you are dismissed, along with this woman." Mikey said, as he dragged you out. What you didn't realize, was that someone was following you two out.

Suddenly, darkness surrounded you, and you felt slender hands clasping your face. "Koko, get off of her." Ran told this 'koko' as the person behind you puffed oxygen out of his mouth, and let go of your face.

Turning around, you saw the white haired male, he was smirking, and his face was quite close to yours. "EEP!" You flinched, shocked. "Sorry, princess, for scaring you. Im Hajime Kokonoi, just call me Koko." He grinned and laughed at your still shocked expression. "This is Y/N." Ran said, chuckling.

"Cute name, but princess sounds better, or perhaps queen. Hmmm... I dont believe that we have any clothes for woman in this apartment. Enless one of your whores left theirs, Ran." Ran snapped his head towards the other male, an offended look on his face. "I don't let any bitches into MY room mothet fucker-" He was about to hit Koko with a book that he miraculously had gotten, until  you stopped him.

"F-fighting's a bit unnecessary for something like this!!" They both looked at you  when Koko grabbed your hands. "Let's go shopping, I'll get you anything! We have to find some furniture and clothes for your kids too!" Ran was about to protest when Koko slapped him. "Bitch. Dont stop me from spoiling her. She desserves the world from being anywhere near that nasty, musty, crusty, ugly ass man."

He flipped his bleached-blonde hair and walked away, dragging you along with him. "Hm, it's about 6pm, want to get some food?" He stuck his tongue out before enterring a metal elevator, pressing a button that said 'gg'. As the elevator dropped to the destination, he started pulling you again, to a Lykan Hypersport car. Opening the passenger door for you as he walked passed it to the drivers side.

"Where to go, where to go." He said, tapping on the wheel. "Any personal favorites?" You shook your head, playing wih your hands, slightly worried about your kids, who were in the hand of literal murderers. He suddenly pulled in to a parking lot, the paint satisfyingly straight, and not wiggly.

The passenger door opened as you stepped out, Koko took your hand as to make sure you dont disappear somewhere, taking you to a restaurant. It wasn't overly fancy, it was quite normal, to be stated. By the time you both got your meals it was about half past 6. You, with a [meal of choice] and koko with a plate of sushi. After finishing, you quickly left.

Koko had dragged you across the car park, to shops that were opposite the restaurant. He pulled you into a clothes shop. "Y/N, have these, its a tracker and a credit card, get whatever you want but dont lose them, i have to quickly find something for our No.1 and No.2. Ill be right back, press..." he pointed to a red circle on tbe tracker. "This button to allert me that youre done, and just wait at the till, okay?"

You nodded, wondering to the kids section, to get your kids some clothes. Whilst doing this, you stumbled acorss a 'family pack'. Which included a parents (whatever genders) onesie and a (however many youd like) kids onesies. You decided to buy one. Unfortunately, the pack had to include 2 parents, so you just got a random size.

You started shopping for more clothing, and found items such as overalls, dresses, cute jumpers, etc. You bought quite a lot, before finding a cute jumoer, in your size. Other than the jumper you only bought a couple of other items of clothing you werent allowed to have whilst being married to that dick.

After paying you pressed the button and almost immediately, all your bags were taken from you, by who you saw as koko. "Ah! Koko, don't scare me like that please!" He chuckled before walking with your bags, as you ran to catch up to his big ass body.

"Furniture next." He told you, sticking out his tongue. He had spent a total of 4,594,847.62 yen, or 30000 pounds.

"Im sorry that i spent so much money!" You bowed to him whilst a furniture moving truck was being packed with the stuff you teo bought for you and your kids. "It's fine, I insisted on it anyway, its not like you were robbing me." He chuckled.

In the end, nobody couod be bothered to put the rooms together, as by the time the furniture had arrived, it was already 10pm, so the kids stayed with Ran and Rindou. Whilst you stayed in Koko's bed.

He was such a gentleman. He left the room until he knew you were ready for bed, even getting you a thicker blanket for your cold form in the middle of the night. He brought you some milk when you woke in the night. And made sure to stay on the opposite side of the bed, as to not pry into your personal space.

Such darlings, all 3 of them so far. You wobder how the rest of your journey will be now.

SORRY FOR THIS RUBBISH, TUSHED CHAPTER, I WABTED TO PUBLISH THIS BOOK BEFORE CHRISTMAS/ON CHRISTMAS. BUT MY PHONE GLITCHED AND RUINED MY WORK!!