Chapter eight - talk

Ni-ki
I think I should've know that Sunoo wouldn't forgive me that easily.

The affection that I got only lasted that day, the next day he ignored me, and when I tried to talk to him, he would just stare into space and walk away not even listening to what I was saying.

I realized how it felt to be ignored by your own mate, it's a feeling that could kill me. And i regret making my mate feel that way for such a long time.

We were at school before the school bell rings for after lunch session.

But we wouldn't be going because we have practice today.

I was eyeing how Jay was laying down with his head on jungwons lap and his feet on Heeseungs lap too.

Jungwon was brushing his hand through his hair, while Heeseung was leaning on his leg playing with his phone.

I liked their relationship it was a very healthy one. And I could see they were all happy.

Heeseung and Jay hyung are mated to Jungwon too now.

I was shocked, when I saw the mating mark on his neck when they walked into school this morning.

Because jungwon looked so innocent it was unexpected.

We were all at the rooftop having lunch together.

Sunghoon had Jake leaning back into his chest, as we all talked together

And it sounds like we are all planning a trip with Y/N and her mate too.

I wasn't too interested, I only agreed because sunoo said he will go too.

Speaking of Sunoo, he was on his phone on the end of the bench beside Jungwon, and I was at the other end of the bench looking at him.

I'm sad that we are the only ones behind on our relationship though, so I'll definitely make it up to him.

Third person
They were all going to their group practices with their teams.

The basketball team had all good looking members, that the girls always swoon over.

Like: Heeseung hyung he is the captain, Daniel, beomgyu, Soobin, hueningKai, Sungchan and Y/n's boyfriend.

The cheer team which consisted of: Y/n, jungwon, Sunoo, Jake, Sieun and Yoon.
and seven more girls, they are all nice and good friends.

We were at the field, and the basketball team was running laps today.

We were going over the choreography for tomorrow.

We we going to perform, Red velvets 'russian roulette' at the beginning and 'queendom' at the break.

If the team wins we'll perform our choreography.

We were all warming up, the P.E teacher came up to us.