Chapter ten - getting along

Practice went well, but today they were extra tired because they had to work harder, as the game is soon.

They were happy when it was finally time to go home.

Suddenly Ni-ki's ex girlfriend came up to Sunoo with a sad look on her face.

"Sunoo can I talk to you?" She asked looking down.

Sunoo looked at her suspiciously, then glanced at his friends, who have the same look of suspicion on their faces.

"Ok, you can talk," he approved looking back at her.

"I mean can we talk in private?" She asked again.

Now sunoo still doesn't trust her, he's not sure if he wants to go somewhere private with her alone to be honest.

"Okay sure, he went against his stomach feeling, following her to talk in private.

"I hope she doesn't try anything, or I'll rip her hair off," jungwon mumbled to his friends.

"Y/n and Jake just listening, also worried for sunoo.

But their worry was cut short when sunoo came walking back to them with a smile on his face.

"What, why are you smiling after talking to her?" Y/n asked putting notice on the "her".

"She apologized and said she wants to make it up to me, but I said it was okay, and she said she hope we can be great friends in the future too. Sunoo state.

"And you believe that?" Jungwon asked with an attitude.

"Yeah, she looked genuine so I gave her a chance," sunoo shrugged not seeing the problem with it.

"Are you serious sunoo?" Jake ask coming out of the silence.

"Yeah, she's probably planning for you," Y/n spoke up agreeing with them.

"Guys let's not overthink, and let's just go home it's getting late now," sunoo said to stop the sudden build up of tension in the air.

They complied and locked up the practice room, then left the building.

"See you tomorrow guys," sunoo shout as he drove away.

His friends soon leaving too, going home to catch some sleep.

__________________

It was time for school again, Sunoo was tired of the same routine everyday, of getting up just to go to school, so he couldn't wait for the summer break to arrive.

But nonetheless he still had to get ready to go to school, he has an advantage, because he gets to skip the last classes because it's the big football season.