Chapter Fourteen

Just before reading, I'm telling all of ya, there are some contents that involves...
1.) swearing (nah, the characters were swearing from before but, just saying, I'm just warning those people)
2.) sex (okay, I'll be blunt and honest, but there is slight smut here. But yeah.)

If you're okay with these two things, feel free to read. If not... Well, skip the chapter.
I don't want anyone to be scarred and all that. I don't know if you'll get the next chapter if you skip this, but.. Yeah. I'm terrible at this, so don't judge.

K, I'm keeping this too long. But cookies to everyone who actually read this short note!

.Thanks again for all the readers who comment and vote!

A million hugs,
Katie

************************************

I tugged on his hair, desperately trying to deepen the kiss even more. I was certain by this time that I was in love with him. He was my everything. He was a piece of me. I can't do anything to change it, it was like my nature to love him.

I know you're like, infatuated much?

But yeah. The moment I saw him I knew he was going to mean to me something way more than it should be.

I have to stop here, because all I could do while he was kissing me (and me kissing him back) was to moan and put all my energy into it.

I actually forgot about the fact that the hotel room was supposedly for Scorpius and me. Honestly, I forgot all about Scorpius.

Let's not dwell into that.

So going back, Lockwood was slowing himself down as I took this chance to come up for air.

"You know, you're really hot when you're cheeks are pink and your lips are swollen." He said cheekily.

"Thanks to you," I said. "Don't expect me to be cheesy, Lockwood. You know me."

"I'll have you screaming by the night, then," he said.

Oh dear god.

I blushed even more.

"Lockwood!" I said as he pulled me down and encaptured me in another kiss.

After forever, (or seeming like forever) of snogging, Lockwood kind of moved his hands to my front.

I tried to block him with my arms. He looked hurt.

"Lucy, am I hurting you?" He asked. "I'm so sorry, you didn't want to progress.. I get it."

"No Lockwood, it's not that, it's just that.."

"What, Luce, I'm listening. It's fine."

"I.. I'm not that pretty. Nor curvy." I hid my face in my arms, blushing furiously.

Lockwood laughed.

He. Actually. Laughed.

"Luce, how many times should I tell you, you're beautiful. You're perfect. I don't give a care for the world whether you are not curvy or all that shit. You're my Lucy. My Lucy." He said.

I raised my eyebrows, not believing him.

"I'm saying the truth. You're so insecure, you don't know how beautiful you are."

"Stop complimenting me so much, Lockwood," I said. "I don't like compliments."

By this time his lips were on my jaws.

"Then just accept it." He said as he kissed down. He pulled my white shirt off, then he began softly kissing my neck, which resulted in me writhing below him.

I moaned as he lightly sucked. Oh my goodness.

"L..Lockwood," I panted.

He grinned cheekily at me. "Need anything, Luce?"

"Just.. Don't stop," I said, embarrassed. "sorry, I'm not that, you know, yeah," I mumbled.

"Don't mumble, Lucy, you know I hate it when I don't understand a thing you're saying."

Stop torturing me, Lockwood, I wanted to scream, but I didn't.

"I'm not.. Experienced. You know. Unlike you,"

"What makes you think I did this before with other women?"he asked curiously.

This conversation, I declare, is the weirdest and the most awkward we'd ever had.

"N.. Nothing, really. You are just, every woman's- oh god, never mind."

"Lucy," he said. "Continue."

"Their living fantasy?" Okay, that came out as more like a squeak and a question.

Lockwood smirked. "Yeah, I know. I'm hot. I'm tall. I have a good voice. I've got charm. I'm-"

"Don't flatter yourself," I said, hitting him on the chest playfully. "Too much arrogance can be fatal."

He just winked at me flirtatiously at that.

"Now, where were we again?" He asked as he hungrily dashed in to sucking on my neck and leaving love bites.

****************************************

I don't know how, but we were on the king sized bed already. I thought we were at the couch? Never mind then.

"Oh, Lockwood," I sighed as I gripped the bedsheets tightly in my clenched fists.

"I love you, Luce," he said, breaking away from the kiss for a while to stare into my eyes.

"I love you too, Lockwood." I said, despite being topless.

Sure, I was quite shy- all right, very shy- when it came to my body, (and yes Lockwood, I'm insecure) but now, it seemed all right.

"You're beautiful," Lockwood murmured as he kissed down from the neck. Oh god. Oh god.

I closed my eyes, simply unable to keep them open when at the same time, things simultaneously happened.

Before I knew it, I was screaming out "LOCKWOOD!" as Scorpius came into the room.