Chapter Twelve

***** Wow this is so weird.. There's a one direction concert today here and I'm writing about it technically.. So yeah. Sorry for the late update, to the regular commenters (is there even such a word??) I love you so much! Enjoy the chapter!****

"This is so exciting!!!" I shrieked, thankfully, Scorpius didn't really mind the fact that I was screaming at his ear. He smiled at me. Oh, why was I feeling kind of nervous? Like what I felt around Lockwood?

Wait, what?!

"Lucy, come on, you get a backstage pass after the concert and you get to meet them, all one by one. Who's your favorite? I'm looking forward in seeing my dear mates," he said.

"I just love them all, really. Their songs are great, and they're not bad looking,"

"How about me?" He asked. Suddenly, the concert area felt so stuffy and hot.

"You're fine, I guess." I said coolly. "You're my best friend."

His face kinda dropped at that.

"What if.." He said hesitantly. "What if i.. Someone liked you more than a friend?"

"Um.. Was it I or someone?"

"Someone." He said.

"I'm dating Lockwood.." I trailed. "I think.."

"No? What if I said I liked you?"

"Um Scorpius, stop joking with me. This is not funny."

"I'm not kidding," he said with a glint in his eyes. "I like you,"

I shook my head, "then I'll have to say no."

The screaming significantly got louder. Then the members of one direction came out.

"Why?" Scorpius asked, but I shrugged him off.

"After this concert," I promised, and listened to them singing.

**************************************

After the concert was over, we went backstage and took pictures with Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn. I was so excited I almost forgot about the Scorpius incident.. Almost.

-back at the hotel-

After we were comfortably settled, and had taken a bath, (not together, if that's what you're thinking) Scorpius said we needed to talk.

"Sure," I said, "wasn't the concert fun?" I asked, trying to break the tension.

"Forget about the concert for a while, Lucy. Answer my question. Why are you saying you can tried me back? Is it because I'm your friend? Can't that change?"

I blinked at him.

"Is it because of Lockweed?"

"It's Lockwood," I corrected him.

"Sorry, Lockwood." He said. "Is it because of him?"

I slowly nodded.

"Why?"

"Because.." I said. "Because I love him."

****Sorry the chapter was short! But there will be another update soon!****