~=Prologue=~

Third Person

It has been 7 years since Shadow-san brought Black Sheep to V.I.L.E Island, this time Coach Brunt has brought her daughter.

"First Black Sheep, now her?" Cleo said. She hated children and she thought that having Black Sheep was enough. 
"This isn't any child, she's my daughter," Coach Brunt told the others. "Why don't you introduce yourself dear?" 
"My name's Y/N and I'm 7 years old." Y/N introduced herself. 
"My, what a pretty girl you are Y/N." Maelstrom observed. 
"Maelstrom's right, you are very pretty." Doctor Bellum agreed.
"Thank you ummm?" Y/N asked.
"That is Doctor Bellum, Professor Maelstrom, Countess Cleo and Shadow-san." Coach Brunt said.

While Y/N was being introduced to The Faculty, Black Sheep was listening to their conversation, when they were done Black Sheep had run inside.

"Friend!" Black Sheep said happily, running up to Y/N. "Can she play with me?" Black Sheep asked the adults.
"She needs a code name first, then she can play with you." Shadow-san told Black Sheep. 
"I never agreed to her staying here!" Cleo argued. 
"Y/N seems like a good friend for Black Sheep, plus Y/N could stop her from doing all the pranks." Shadow-san told the others.
"Fine." They all agreed.
"Can I give her a code name?" Black Sheep asked.
"Sure." Coach Brunt answered. 
"Missy. That's gonna be her code name." Black Sheep stated. 
"I like that code name." Y/N said happily.

Black Sheep and Missy grew up on V.I.L.E Island together, they shared the same room and had the same hobbies. But their personalities are nothing alike. Black Sheep was a prankster and Missy was more of a nice girl. They still hang out when they can of course. Missy was loved by everyone in the school, even the janitors! Missy was very creative so she would help Cleo make all sorts of clothes, make origamis with Shadow-san and Paper Star and create machines with Bellum. This was when she was 7. When Black Sheep started V.I.L.E Academy at 16, they started hanging out less but Black Sheep would still visit Missy sometimes. One night, Black Sheep suddenly ran into Missy's room.

"Black Sheep! Why are you here? Did something happen?" Missy asked Black Sheep. Black Sheep didn't reply and sat down on her old bed. Missy realized what had happened and ran over to her and sat with her. "Hey it's fine, there's always next year." Missy said trying to reassure her friend. Black Sheep looked at Missy then smiled a little. Missy placed a blanket on her when Black Sheep's phone rang. "I think I'll leave for now." Missy told Black Sheep then walked out.

Black Sheep trained even harder the following year but would still find time to hang out with Missy, even if that's only for 10 minutes. Black Sheep really wanted to tell Missy about Player but Missy is bad with secrets. When Black Sheep escaped V.I.L.E Island, Missy was sad about it and barely left her room. She never talked to anyone. Everyone was worried about her when Missy suddenly disappeared from her room without a trace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my second story and yeah, I tried to make it sorta original but I ended up taking inspiration from the story I mentioned. If they want me to take down this story or edit it so it isn't like theirs I will take it down.
But until then, peace humans :>

-Author Laxi <3