chapter 1 trey's p.o.v.

trey --------->

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared out into the mezmerising woods that were full of green and a hint of brown. down in woodstock that's how things were. green and wet, with an occasional brown tree trunk and a blue sky.

Here i was. Sitting in the back of Mr. Hollingsworth, my biology teacher's class. Staring out of the window.

i didn't really try to pay attention, because i sit in the back and it's hard to see even with glasses.

I looked over at one of two of my best friends Cassie with her long, flowy brown hair and brown eyes that sometimes had a hint of green.

i looked over at the clock ugggh still ten minutes in this class before i can go to lunch and leave, i'm gonna die of boredom in here.

nobody really listened to him teach. most pretended to while on their phone secretly, but other flat out didn't care had their phone propped out while on a game or texting and he didn't even say anything. he stopped getting onto people about it when last year the girl he got onto it about having her phone class, and tried to take it she smacked him in the back of the hard with it shattering her phone and sending Mr. hollingsworth to the hospital.

when me and cas's eyes met i gave her a gentle smile and she frowned back at me. cas doesn't really frown a lot. that's something I've learned about her in the five years we've known each other. so something had to be up.

" TREY!" my teacher Mr. hollingsworth called my name I snapped my head up to

look at his eyes flashed with annoyance.

" did you hear anything I just said son? " he asked. I shook my head no need to lie

in these cases I was always looking out of the window or staring off into blank space, and he normally wouldn't say anything to me.

" I said your getting your lab partners tomorrow, and no complaining because it's final." he said I nodded. 

when he went back to teaching cas leaned over a handed

me slip of purple zebra print paper with notes, I looked at her suspiciously.

normally we didn't care about getting in trouble so we talked aloud. I saw cas run her hand through her brown flowy hair. I opened the note to see what had her so nervous.

guess what? Jonathan invited me to a party on Friday.

it read I looked up confused as to why she would have to tell me that.

good for you,but why are you telling me?

I gave the note back to her furrowing my brow. she sighed at the note.

because I know what he does to you. and I didn't really think you'd be happy.

I smiled on the inside at least my friends care about my well being.

I am . this is your first party go enjoy it

she smirked up at me he brown eyes with determination

yep we will enjoy

I frowned 'we'

we?

you me and Kyle!

I shook my head at her while she nodded. I already knew that she'd win this

argument even if she had to drag me.

" fine." I mouthed angrily as to why she would drag me along. she just smiled

mischievously. I just shook me head at her.

the bell rang and I grabbed my bag and slung it on my shoulder I didn't really have to put anything in it, because I didn't really take anything out of it during class.

cassie walked up beside me we emerged into hall full of teens and teachers.

" I can't wait until Friday!" she said taunting me.

I narrowed my eyes at her angrily.

" I don't want to but I guess I going to dragged there anyway."

" your so right." she smiled I couldn't help but laugh at her childishness. I can't

really stay mad at cas and her crazy antics because everything she did was either hilarious or really bold.

" your so annoying." I told her shaking my head as I opened the door to the

cafeteria. people turned their heads for a split second then turned around again as I heard

" PAYLINNNN!" I heard a voice that was no other than Jonathan's. I turned to him

annoyed that he had to call out my last name even though he acted like he didn't know it. see me and zayn used to be best friends until I told him I was gay and ever since then he started hating my guts.

" what is this that I hear that your going to MY PARTY." he growled angrily

glowering over my small body. I gulped waiting for the attack I opened my eyes to see a black haired guy holding him back by his arm. he had piercing blue eyes that

seemed to stare in my soul as he stared at me. his face was stuck in confusion,anger,and........

something else I couldn't quit catch. I looked away quickly as I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks.

" asher let me go so I can beat his face in." Jonathan said looking angrily I continued

to look away from the sexy mystery new stranger.

" come on." cas glared at Jonathan as she pulled my arm as we walked away I could eyes I could eyes burning holes in back of my head.