chapter 3 ( trey's p.o.v.)

this party wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be I mean the music here is amazing. everyone says they're not party people until they go to a really fun party with the music booming and blasting, the atmosphere here is great and I just can't believe people think it's mine.

" having fun?!" harry yelled over the music. usually harry would go party and go grind and party like he normally did instead he stayed with me the whole time occasionally stealing glances at louis dancing on the floor with a worried expression.

" harry go have fun!" I told nodding my head towards lou. he shook his head his, curls bouncing as he did so his eyes full of sadness. I frowned at him raising my brows.

" what's wrong with you haz your usually energetic at these?" I asked him as he stared at the floor.

" nothing just don't feel like tonight I guess." he told me still looking at he I shrugged knowing he wasn't going to budge anytime soon so I. started to bring my attention back to the boys and girls in the middle of the floor dancing until my eyes met a pair of puppy brown ones that melted mine on sight I looked away immediately.

what the hell is wrong with I've never felt like this. I felt like the owner of those welcoming and mesmerizing brown eyes has my heart on a lock. that can't happen I never wanted it to happen not again. not after............ no not tonight I'm not going to think about my pat right just know that I'm not ever going to give my heart up again especially to someone I think might break it again.

I sighed just then I noticed I couldn't really see the flashing lights of the party anymore. I slowly looked up from my floor gawking and met the eyes of the very same person that saved me jonathan earlier my throat became dry my feeling betrayed me and all I wanted to do was kiss him. he smiled down at me and me and I could literally feel my walls falling down around everything I've worked for gone so fast with just a smile.

" hey." he said still smiling that very same smile that crumbled my walls soundlessly.

" h-h-hi." I stammered out finally after getting myself recomposed again. he frowned. dang it see now I ruined it and now I'll never be happy with the owner of those eyes.

" someone told me that this amazing party was yours?" he said with raised eyebrows making his eyes light up, I had to keep in my moan. what the hell is happening to me.

" umm so I've heard." I told. I didn't really want him to think it wasn't mine I mean lou already told most of the people here that it was mine so I'll just go with it. he smiled making me melt on the inside like a Popsicle.

" your funny." he said still holding that amazing smile. I was about to say something when I heard a crash and girls yelling at each other. I instantly knew there was going to be a fight and I didn't wanna be here when lou snatched them up by their hair and dragged them out.

as if he read my mind he nodded his head toward the door.

" wanna go on a walk with me?" he asked his eyes full of curiosity. on another occasion i would have been weirder out like I don't even know him but I feel like I've known him my whole life.

" yea, I mean better than hearing some girls fight over spilled alcohol and boyfriends." I said while smiling I looked over at harry.

" haz will be ok if I leave for a minute?" I asked he looked up at me then looked over at the stranger that I was going to go on a walk with. he nodded before looking over at lou then down to the floor.

I guess the guy noticed and frowned at hazza then lou then looked sat me confused. I just shrugged and stood up he looked me up and down I didn't notice but he was considerably taller than me and as if he noticed this he smirked and held out his hand. I looked at it weird he saw and put it down quickly. I grabbed it, my hands were so much smaller than his.

he smiled at this and we walked towards the door and walked out still holding my hand for some reason this stranger was was making me feel thing I shouldn't be anymore.

" asher." he said as if he read my mine.

" you can read minds?" I said joking.

" no but I can hear with my ears if that's what you mean." he smirked, I felt the blood and heat rise in my cheeks sure sign I was blushing I was blushing. he chuckled.

" my name's trey" I said I would offer it to him but I just realized that we were still holding hands.

" I know who you are." he said which caused me to blush to the point my cheeks hurt.

" where are you from?" he asked looking at me eyes lighting up.

" new York." I answered honestly.

" really that's really far from here. I bet you miss your parents?" he asked, and I sighed knowing this question was gonna come up sooner or later.

" ummmmm well my dad died back in 05 and my mom is in her home in Illinois right now." I told him. he gave me a look sympathy for missing my family.