No Boundaries

The air conditioning blasted down on them, causing a parade of goosebumps to rise on their skin. Leafy crossed his arms and shifted a step backwards. The raised peeling skin on his hands scraped against his elbow. His eyes met with the other's, a few inches above him. Idubbbz held his hand out, a large grin spotting his face.

"Did you have any trouble finding the place?" He asked. Leafy reluctantly shook his hand.

"No." He replied, his gaze followed Idubbbz's hand that lightly rubbed against his pants. Leafy mirrored the action, forgetting the damp sweat on his hands. "Where's the bathroom?"

He completely missed the hand gesture pointing it out. Instead, he stared at a man outside of the shop, smoking a cigarette. God I really need to fucking smoke. He turned and stared blankly ahead. Two icy hands grabbed his shoulders and he jumped. Idubbbz turned him slightly and pointed.

"So jumpy, you really need to relax." Idubbbz said. Leafy jerked away from him.

"Please don't touch me," he muttered.

"You alright? You sound out of breath." Idubbbz ignored his request, grabbing his wrist. Leafy pulled away again. His hands trembling, he pushed the door open. Immediately, with the closing of the door, his fingertips gripped the peeling skin on his thumb.

Minutes later, Leafy sat in front of Idubbbz, a drop of sweat running down his face. Idubbbz wondered what he was so distracted by. His gaze was glued to the table. Idubbbz decided he must just be nervous. A smudge of blood stained his hand. Leafy dropped his bag onto the table, the plastic crinkling. Idubbbz typed a few more words and looked back up from his computer, the light reflecting off of his glasses.

"You know, you're very quiet compared to online. I didn't expect that."

No response. Idubbbz reached over, pulling the bag closer. Untying it, he rummaged through its contents. A pair of blue jeans, a t-shirt, and a half full bottle of pepto bismol. He looked up at him, and slowly pushed the bag back towards him.

"You know, you didn't have to come if you were afraid that you were gonna get sick on your clothes."

"I'm not." Leafy scraped his nails into the creases of the mosaic pattern on the table, now staring at the photos and newspapers on the wall.

"What happened to your hand? I don't think you had that when you walked in." As soon as he mentioned it, Leafy's hands disappeared under the table.

"Cut myself on the paper towel dispenser." He replied. Idubbbz raised an eyebrow at him. That bathroom only had a hands free dryer. He reached into his pocket and slipped his wallet out.

"What would you like?" Idubbbz asked. Leafy looked back up from the table, a bit dazed.

"Huh?"

"What do you want to drink?" Idubbbz asked.

"Oh, nothing, I'm good." Leafy mumbled.

"You really look like you need something to drink"

"I'm good"

"Too bad." Idubbbz got up and headed to the counter. Leafy pressed his thumb into the sores.

Why is he being so nice? What does he want?

"Here I got you a water, you can't refuse it either. There's a drought." The glass clunked against the table. Leafy pulled it closer, watching the condensation drip down the sides.

"Thanks." He mumbled. He brought his thumb up to his mouth and gnawed on his nail. Idubbbz smirked at him.

"It's cute how you hide your chin." He said. Leafy dropped his hands under the table once again.