Birthday Gift

Kim taehyung is mine only mine'.

I said that to Lee Hyun, but somewhere and somehow I doubt my words but shrug my thoughts again looking at screen again. It will be lie if I say I didn't hurt seeing him with another women.

I see the bride come towards him, he takes her hand with smile. But it would rather look alike fake smile.

I remember my wedding,

I was there in my makeup and dress ready, I was afraid as hell that time. I was afraid of my future and my life. That time      Mr. Kim has request that he want to take my hand and walks me upto Groom usually its father's Duty but due to Mr. Kim's request he was with me to walk upto Groom. He was the one gave my Hand into Taehyung's hand. That I was shivering as hell. But his grip was firm but soft over my hands which is making me feel secure. He hand me over Taehyung.  There was no emotion in his eyes. My wedding went kinda well but neither Taehyung nor  me speaks a word during whole event.

Actually we only use to talk when it's needed or maybe during practice or when it's related to  work. We actually started behaving like couples after a year or two. Fall in love after 3 years. And most of the time we are busy in gang and work. And don't even realize that it's been 9 years.

I came out of my thoughts when this Lee Hyun started to cry again,  he is crying like kid who lost his toy.

' Uncle, why are you crying now.'

I ask him, Uncle due to respect and he is kinda nice to me unlike other people who kidnapped me. He denied to tell. But rather tell "I am missing my daughter she got kill by my enemy."

Now I feel sad. I don't understand why this gangsters add family in their wars. But shrug off as it's common in underworld to kill each other's family tho my mafia didn't do it. It's strictly prohibited in my gang to harm anyone's innocent family members.

'So, your crying until now because you thought of your daughter'.

'What !! No I am crying because this is worst gift I have ever seen given by father and husband to daughter and wife. I will never even able think to hurt my child but this monster. He is shame on our father community."

'What ? What are you even talking about.'

I am actually too much confused, what's with this man.

'Didn't you know that wedding is on 20 September, and also that today is your anniversary and also your birthday'

"So happy birthday."

"Thanks" I said feeling blank
Whoa that's big surprise for me more than this wedding, I turn 25 today whoa but wait how much days I am with this guys and why the hell nobody is here to rescue me. And I am married for literally  completely 8 years the freak. How dare this Kim fucking Taehyung marry another girl on this day making it even worse.

I was interrupt from my train of thought by firing sound coming from outside, all the men's in the room get alert and get me away from the room. That men's are dragging me with them in this alley. Before I know anything there white smoke everywhere, I again felt dizziness. Lastly I feel someone wrapping me in embrace. I only heard the last words before I blank out.

"SURPRISE PRINCESS,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUHI-AHH" 

Author's pov

'Sir before wishing her At list see If she is ok '
Man ask in worry. As he cheak on figure. He has gun in his hands while he cover with blood but not his blood but his pray's.

' Chris, don't worry she is not gonna die so soon, she is ok, now gather all men's and fire up this place, I will take her to car and I will inform him'.  He said as he load his gun. And take Juhi in his arms in bridal style. His grip on Juhi is firm. He came towards his car put Juhi on back sit.