part 29

JIMIN-

Everyone in room  flinch at sudden shout. Jungkook came running towards unconscious body  of Jimin and shake it.

'Hyung, Hyung what happen wake up.'
Jungkook says in worried tone. Then he looked at the other two men's in room. Adrian also come near Jimin, not being able to walk he fell near Jungkook who is holding Jimin.

'What happen here?'
Jungkook ask frowning and look at Taehyung. Who just sit there blankly. He looks pale. But rather stressing it, He pick the Jimin and placed on bed and call the doctor.

________

'Sir, Mr. Park get fainted because of stress and panic. I have written prescription here. Gave him this after he wakes up.'

Doctor Jihoo, the family doctor of Kim's and Park's and personal doctor of Juhi says and bow to Jungkook. And again said
'Don't stress him too much Sir, or it will cause him severe conditions like major depressions and you two also Mr.Kim and Mr.Adrian. Take take of your self you didn't seems to fine too.'       Dr. Jihoo speaks and gave last glance to unconscious figure of Jimin. Exhausted and drained out figure of Adrian who was sitting on floor and Taehyung who was now dangerously silent sitting on couch. Unlike few minutes ago now he looks better but utterly silent and deep in his thoughts.

'I'll take my leave Sir.' He bow for last time and gone out of room.

Room again felt silent. After sometimes Adrian gets up and turn towards Jungkook who was sitting on bed caressing Jimin's Hair and Taehyung who was still sitting quietly on couch.

'Sir, I'll take my leave. I have to go to look over Chris.' Adrian said and bow and turn to leave.
', I am also came.' For the first time after listening to news taehyung speak up.
'WAIT, WAIT - IM ALSO COMING.'
Says jungkook hurriedly almost shouting. Taehyung look over Jimin. He felt pang in his heart looking over his bestfriend's unconscious figure and speak out.
'Call Taehee.'

___________

After Taehee arrived in mansion. She was shocked but looking the tension in atmosphere she didn't speak anything and gone towards Jimin. Jungkook told her prescriptions doctor has told. After that they gone for there journey to where Chris has been admitted. It's place in outskirts of town near highways. It didn't take long at high speed from which Taehyung was driving.  After they arrived they look at hospital building. It's look shabby and old buildings looking at building. It didn't look like anyone can live there .

(Not me putting pictures of doldam hospital from doctor romantic

(Not me putting pictures of doldam hospital from doctor romantic. I'm in love with that drama can't help)

Shrugging of thought. Taehyung gone out of car and rushed towards building being followed by Adrian and Jungkook. Inner world of building in completely opposite than thatof  what it looks from its appearance.

They got reception area and ask about Chris

'Yeah. That patient from car blast accident. He bought here from 2 days. His operation is successful and he is  conscious also. You can meet him now.
Nurse in reception desk said while looking into Chris Information on screen and at last part she look over them and smile.

As soon as they got inside hospital they gone towards reception desk where a male nurse was sitting they ask about Chris at first they refuse but then Adrian tell him.
'We had call from here. That he is here. He- he got into car accident with one more -."

'Ahh- maybe there talking about that handsome patient and that .' One more nurse came into scene and said cutting of Adrian.  Male nurse nod and speak ' Yeah. About him. But at first you have pay the bill before discharg- ' he got cut from nurse as she hardly slap him on arm 'aye- where are your manners. And he is not getting discharge any soon. His leg got fracture even arm- '
'Can we meet him, where is he?' Taehyung speak cutting of lady in dangerously clam tone which can make anyone shiver.

Not wanting to fight she nod hesitantly and take them towards Chris room. They followed her. Jungkook was walking behind them like lost and confused kid. Soon enough they reach the room. She open the door

Chris was sitting on last bed near window

Chris was sitting on last bed near window. Nurse got in and ask 'How are feeling now? ' But Chris deep in thought that he didn't recognize that someone else was also in room talking to him. But soon he got back in reality by a bone breaking hug which was given by Adrian. Chris look over him and then find Taehyung and Jungkook.

'Hyung- le..leave me.e I.. I ca..can't b..bre..breathe.' Chris speak out in very low voice. Soon Adrian released the hug and look at Chris with tears in his eyes.

'Is that true that she..' not being able to complete sentence Adrian sniff. Understanding the what Adrian speaking. Chris look down and nod. Adrian stumble back but Chris held him again making him hug. ' I'm sorry hyung I- I save her. I also got to know bout that today. They...they to..told me that before t..they c..can take h...h..her o..out c..car got b...blasted." Chris while crying too hard over Adrian's shoulder. Understand what he meant. Jungkook stumble back and look over Taehyung who was stiff standing there like statue. Jungkook got near him and hug him tightly like if he released the hug he will vanished and sniff over Taehyung shirt.

.
.
.
.
To be continued....

__________________

So guys do you want me to continue this story or stop it. Don't worry even if I stop this story I'll make sure to clear all the complicated things clear. So please do tell me my lovely ghost readers. 👻 😂😂 don't get offended I'm just saying it ok.