Mino Imagine ~

You're moving to South Korea. And without your knowing, you and Mino are actually will be learning in the same school. In your first day at that school, you're placed into a class that's just next to Mino's class. You can't control yourself because you always stare at him everytime the teachers were teaching. With his perfect face, voice and body, you keep daydreaming and none of the task that the teachers give were done.  A teacher than complained about you to the principal. Just because you were daydreaming all the time she was teaching. Then, you were called by the principal. You're getting nervous because it's your first time,  in your new school! You waited outside the principal's office before the principal call you for a meeting with her. In about 2 minutes, Mino appered in front of you, in the waiting area. You're shocked when suddenly he sat beside you. Your heart started to get fast like it's going to explode! Your face is getting red but you seems like trying to get away from there but then you heard Mino's voice "Where are you going?, the principal will take you in, soon. Just stay here.~" you realized that he was talking to you. Then you sit back on the chair which is beside his chair that you sat before. You heard his voice again saying "Why you're here? What did you do?" You looked at his face that before you answer that question. "Just...Just...Daydreaming...". you, say with a shaking voice. He starting to smirk. "Daydreaming about what?" He then smirked again. You started to get more nervous because he seems like he already know the answer. "Why did you care?" You answered back. "Just..being curious~" he started to be so annoying and he takes his chances to tease you every time he was questioning you. Then you finally getting  brave to ask "What did you want actually?" With an angry tone. "Your phone number." You're shocked "My..what?!" "Just your phone number~" "W..Wh...Whyy?Why?" He takes your phone from your pocket . Then suddenly the principal call you in. You try to get back your phone from him but he said "Trust me...I'll give it back." He smiled. The principal ask you not to waste her time, so you trusted Mino. You have a little talk with the principal talking about how to avoid your daydreaming. That's all, it's not that bad. Then you went out. Yes, thanks God! Mino is still there, holding your phone. He hand in your phone "Bye, see ya tomorrow." He then leaves you there, alone. When you reach home, your phone rings and the name showed is 'Mino♡' . You didn't expect that he really takes your number. And starting from that day, you two became closer and closer till one day, Mino ask you to be his girlfriend.