first kiss (5)

She was patting his back to calm him ,but he kept on crying. After 15 minutes he was calming down and looked deep into her eyes.

"Siddharth kya hua" she asked with concern

"She hates me" he said

"Matlab" she asked

"Aaj tumhare aane se phele i called her and tried to talk to her, but she said that I am the biggest mistake of her life, she hates me. He said with tears in his eyes.

"Stop crying sid" she said while wiping his tears. It was just he looked deep in her eyes and move closer to her she closed her eyes feeling his hot breathe on her lips and the the next movement his lips were on hers he was slowly kissing her, soon she started reciprocating the kiss and his next movement shocked her he pinched her waist and his tounge moves inside her mouth tasting her sweetness. After few minutes she started hitting on his chest feeling breathless, but he was no where to stop, but then he realized that she is breathless and he broke the kiss and joined their foreheads and started breathing heavily.
They both looked into each other's eyes her cheeks rose up with heat, she was blushing like hell.
Not to make the movement awkward he said "Let's have dinner " she nodded and they both sat beside each other and started having dinner.

"You regret it" he asked her looking into her eyes.

"No, you" she said shyly

"No, it felt good" he said making her blush, while he laughs seeing her blushing.

"Tum arti ko bataoge iske baare mai" she asked
"No , she will not understand" he said
"Siddharth listen, humne kuch galat toh nahi kiya na" she asked him

"Nahi baba" he said making her smile.
They spent some more time and now it was the time for her to leave, he was forcing her that he will drop her, and at last he won.

"Now no more discussions, I am only dropping you" he said sternly making her huff.

He opened the car door for her, and then he himself sat. The whole journey was silent. He did not want her to go,but he was not having the courage to stop he , she also did not want to leave him but she was not having any other option.

Finally they reached her home and now it was the time for her to leave him. She was about to move out but he pulled her and kissed her lips hard, he didn't leave her until she became breathless. She was blushing har, she move out of the car and bid him good bye and moved towards her home.

She unlocked her house door and entered inside. Her heart beat accelerate , she blushed hard while touching her lips, she moved towards her room, changed her clothes, covered herself with duvet and slept.

Siddharth reached his home and he was feeling really strange, he blushed while remembering about their kiss. He moved towards his room and slept.