fight (8)

Next morning there precious sleep was broke by a Phone call.

"Kiska call hai" she asked in a sleepy tone.

he without replying to her moved towards the balcony, making her a little upset.

"Hello, Haan Aarti" he said normally

"What Hello, hun kha ho tum kal se, where the fuck are you" she asked loudly.

"Hey, relax kuch kaam tha isliye urgently out of station jana pda" he replied

"Aisa kya kaam tha jo tum mujhe bina bataye aa Gaye" she asked rudely.

"Aarti please, kam tha or I tried to call you but unreachable ja rha tha" he said annoyingly.

"Just fuck off, or apni tone mere neche kam rakhna, and your mother is coming tomorrow for a week, isliye mai toh Bahar jaa rahi hun ek hafte ke liye unki bakwaas sune ke liye mere paas time nahi hai aur Tum aapna dekh Lena. " She said and cut the call. Making him angry.

"Kya hua Siddharth kiska call hai" Shehnaaz asked coming towards him.

"Kisna ka bhi nahi" he replied

"Arey kisi ka toh tha, or tumhara mood kyu off hai" she asked

"Can you please be shut up, or mujhe nahi pasand ki koi bhi mere personal matters mai ghuse" he said loudly making her eyes moist and he moved from there.

Shehnaaz pov
Does I still come in a category of someone for him. Yesterday he said that we are in a relationship and now he is considering me as someone. No no, I am overthinking he must be angry over something, yes this must be the only reason. I should talk to him.

After few minutes she came with the breakfast in the room where Siddharth was sitting.

"Siddharth see, what I made for you, pav bhaji. I know it's your favorite" she said sweetly

"Shehnaaz please leave me alone, for sometime, I dont want to eat something. I am not in the mood to talk" he said coldly.

"Baby, what happened is everything fine.
Please don't show your anger on food, please have it" she said while preparing a morsel and bringing it near his mouth, but he jerked her hand.

"Shehnaaz ek baar bola na ki nahi khana toh kyu zid kar rahi ho, please chali jao yha se" he said sternly but of course she will not leave him alone.

"Siddharth kya hua, please mujhe bata do" she said sweetly

"Yaar, actually kal mere parents aa rahe hain" he said sadly

"Toh kya hua baby, yeh toh acchi baat hai" she said while smiling

"Haan but Aarti she hates my mother and I can't hear a word against her, after my dad's death she is my only support and the person who I love the most instead of you and now also she is speaking very bad things about her, and on this we argued and more form this she always treat her like servent and ignore her also she used to go out somewhere whenever my she visits and now also she is going out of station with her friends" he said.

"Baby, whatever she is doing she will be punished for it, whae Guru ji is watching everyone and they will punish her for this" she said making him humm

"Will you come at my place and meet my mother" he asked

"Main......ummmm.................main aa toh jaaungi, lekin kya hum unhe sab kuch bata denge." She asked

"Nahi jaan abhi hum is baare mai kisi ko nahi batayenge in future I will tell everyone by myself when the time will be right" he said making her hummed.

"Ok so you are coming tomorrow " he says making her nod in yes.

As today was Saturday, so it was a holiday from office. They both spent the while day together and he left for his home next day.