chapter 14

Midoriya's pov

I was walking around the beach with rody while waiting for the others to come.

Mina: sensei! Why didn't you tell us you'll be bringing the groceries alone! You should've told us so we can come early and help.

I saw mina and the others running towards us.

M: sorry, I didn't want to bother you guys.

Bakugo: you should've told us....

Mina: eeeh bakugo wanted to help?? This is something new

Bakugo: shut up.

Bakugo he was rude when I first met him but to my surprise he's actually nice. He always ask questions when he doesn't understand even though he didn't want too at first cause he was doubting my skill as a teacher.

M: thank you for offering to help.

I smiled at bakugo but he just walked away.

Todoroki: midoriya let's play together at the water.

Tsu: I agree let's play at the water, it's been a long time since I went swimming.

Shinso: it's too early to get wet,

Uraraka: but that's the whole point of going to the beach?? We play at the water.

They were bickering about what are we going to do so I just waited for them to decide, that was until I got dragged by

M: todoroki kun?!

Todoroki: midoriya I rented a boat let's go.

Did I just got kidnapped? And it all happen so fast that I just let him kidnap me.

Shinso's pov

Mina: guys where's sensei?

Uraraka: I saw him with todoroki kun earlier, I don't know where they went.

Denki: um guys, is that todoroki and sensei on that boat over there?

That guy he really took midoriya away, this trip is supposed to be all of us spending time with sensei.

Bakugo: Let's rent a boat too! And then we hit their boat and bring back midoriya!

That's sounds stupid but everyone agreed.

Hagakure: let's rescue midoriya sensei!

Todoroki's pov

Finally it's just the two of us together, I want to take pictures with midoriya like he did with rody, I'll ask him later

Midoriya: todoroki kun you know that this trip is supposed to be all of us spending time together right?

T: ...yeah

Midoriya: shouldn't we go back now?

I saw a fishing rod so I came up with an excuse to not go back.

T: I..I just want some grilled fish

Midoriya: um I don't understand?

T: I wanted to catch fish together so we can grill the fish later.

Midoriya: o-oh..? Then you should've told the others too.

I picked up the fishing rod and waited for..the fishies.

Midoriya's pov

Todoroki kun...he's too random. I don't know what to do with him.

T: midoriya, I want to take a picture too.