Chapter 19: I Love Her

1 year passed like this. This one year brought a huge change in Sidharth's and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz is not a simple middle-class girl anymore. She is now a star. She is doing concerts back to back. She is singing in some movies also. Sidharth became more famous than earlier. They both are happy in their life. Meanwhile Sidharth has realised his feelings for Shehnaaz. He realised that he loves her. But somehow he isn't able to tell her as Shehnaaz only thinks him as a good friend. The moment when Sidharth realised his feelings was also memorable.

One day Sidharth and Shehnaaz were invited to a party. There were many famous celebs. Sidharth and Shehnaaz were standing at a corner when a handsome man came to them.

"Shehnaaz Gill! I'm really glad that you came to my party." He said.

"Aap mujhe jaante ho?" Shehnaaz asked as the man was a famous music director.

"Of course. Tumhe kaun nahi jaanta? If you don't mind, may I have a dance with you?" He asked and gave his hand.

"Of course. That will be my pleasure." Shehnaaz said. Before going she looked at Sidharth and said, "Main abhi aati hoon."

Sidharth gave a slight smile. Shehnaaz went to dance with the man. It wasn't liked by Sidharth at all, but what else he could do?

They were dancing very close. His blood boiled seeing them together. He made faces and tried to divert his mind by taking his eyes off them. But again and again his eyes fell on them. He himself didn't know what was happening but he wanted to stop their dance at any cost. While dancing the man's hand suddenly touched Shehnaaz's waist. Without any second thought Sidharth went straight to them and interrupted their dance.

"Sorry to interrupt but Shehnaaz mujhe kuch baat karni thi tujhse." He said to Shehnaaz. Then he looked at the man and said, "Excuse me." and took Shehnaaz to a corner by pulling her hand. The man stood like a fool.

"Achanak tujhe kya hua Sidharth?" Shehnaaz asked.

"Dekh Shehnaaz tu unn se zyada baatein mat kar. I'm not getting good vibes from him." He said.

"Kyu? Kitne acche aur humble person hai. Mujhe toh thik hi lage."

"Tu inn music directors ko nahi jaanti. Yeh log aise hi hote hai. He invited us that's why we are here. Lekin iss se zyada inn logo ke close mat jaana. And I don't think his intention is good."

"Sidharth main koi choti bacchi nahi hoon. Logo ki pehchaan hai mujhe. But I trust you. Just because you are saying, I'll maintain distance from him." Shehnaaz said and left.

Whole night Sidharth thought about the incident. Why did he behave like that? Was that man's intention really bad? Or he was being insecure? Why? Is this because he loves her?

Mind: What are you even thinking? You can't fall in this trap again.

Heart: What trap? This is love. Sid you love her.

Mind: There's nothing called love. Don't you remember Sid it only gave you pain?

Heart: That was not your true love. True love will never let you cry. She will become the reason of your happiness. And Shehnaaz is your happiness.

Mind: Listen to me Sid. It'll again hurt you.

Heart: If you listen to your mind then you'll lose her forever. Can you tolerate that?

"No. I love her. She has become my world. I can't lose her. Aur usse main kisi aur ki hone nahi dunga. She is only mine." Sidharth uttered.
_______________________________________

Back to present days...

Sidharth and Shehnaaz just finished their concert and they were returning home. Outside the auditorium, some fans blocked their ways. They were taking selfies and autographs from them. Sidharth and Shehnaaz both were giving autographs. Suddenly Shehnaaz noticed that the fan girls were drooling over him. They were trying to be close. Shehnaaz didn't like that and felt irritation.