Chapter 41: Addicted To You

The party continued. Shehnaaz was talking with her friends while Sidharth was continuously staring at her. But Shehnaaz was avoiding eye-contact with him.

After sometime Shehnaaz went to the washroom. When she was coming from the washroom, suddenly Sidharth pulled her towards him by her hand and her face bumped into his chest. Sidharth cupped her face and made her look at himself.

"Sidharth yeh tu kya kar raha hai? Koi dekh lega." Shehnaaz said while trying to come out of his grip.

Sidharth's hands went to her waist and he pulled her more closer.

"Accha? Agar itni hi fikar hai phir tune mujhe yaaha kyu bulaya? Yeh takleef kya kam hai jo mujhe aur takleef dena chahti hai tu?" Sidharth asked.

"Tu kya pagal ho gaya hai? Main tujhe kyu bulaungi? Rohit invited you and I had no idea about it."

"Phir Rohit ne kyu kaha ki tune mujhe yaaha bulaya hai?"

"Aise hi keh diya hoga usne. Usse sayad laga ki main chahti hoon tu humari shaadi mein aaye. He doesn't know about us that's why he invited you. Lekin tu yaaha kyu aaya?"

"Kyu? Nahi aana chahiye tha? Of course. Ab toh mera tere aas paas hona tujhe accha nahi lagega." He said still holding her tightly.

"Sidharth please mujhe chhod de. Koi dekh lega toh problem ho jayegi."

"Humare bich ki yeh closeness bhi ab tere liye problem ban chuki hai. Because kahi Rohit na dekh le. Sahi hai. Ab toh tujhe Rohit mil gaya hai. Tujh pe toh ab sirf uska haq hai. Tere saare physical needs bhi ab wahi puri karega."

"Sidharth!" Shehnaaz shouted and pushed him with all force and freed herself.

"Main soch bhi nahi sakti thi ki tu mere baare mein itna ghatiya soch sakta hai. Uss din main tujhe baar baar samjha rahi thi ki maine aisa kyu kiya. Lekin ab mujhe tujhe koi explanation nahi dena, kuch nahi samjhana. Kyu ki tu mere pyaar ko kabhi samajh hi nahi sakta." Shehnaaz said and left from there crying.

"Oh God! Yeh maine kya kar diya? Kuch zyada hi bol diya Shehnaaz ko. I should apologize." Sidharth said in his mind and went after her.

Shehnaaz was coming downstairs, suddenly Rohit blocked her way.

"Arrey Sana, tu kaha thi? Yaaha bohut accha music baj raha hai. Let's dance together." Rohit said.

Before Shehnaaz could say anything, Rohit took her to the floor. They started dancing.

After coming downstairs, Sidharth saw them. Watching the scene, his blood boiled. They were dancing too close.

Sidharth left the party angrily.
_______________________________________

Sidharth was drinking at a bar. He wanted to divert his mind. He wanted to forget all the pain. And alcohol was the best option for this. The scene of Rohit and Shehnaaz's holding each others' hands, dancing together, was coming to his mind.

"Please don't leave me Shehnaaz." Sidharth uttered in a drunken voice.

Suddenly someone noticed him like this.

"Bro, what are you doing here?" Kushal asked.

Sidharth looked at Kushal and said, "Kya baat hai! You are also here?"

"Kuch friends ke saath aaya tha. By the way are you drunk?"

"Nope. I'm totally fine. Ek kaam karte hai, let's drink together." Sidharth said in a drunken voice.

"Tune toh bohut pee rakhi hai. Ab aur mat pee. Mere saath ghar chal."

"Nahi. Tujhe jaana hai toh jaa."